supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike K

Hey Mike I was just on your guys web site and saw the thing about your grandaughter. First, let me say congrats! Second, is she doing ok? I see all the wires and tubes and it reminded my of my daughter. I hope this finds her doing well!

Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

Re: Mike K

Hey Brian!!

Lilly is doing very well. She was delivered by C-Section 6 weeks early. My Stepdaughter had preclamsia (sp) and a very elevated blood pressure. They had to take Lilly for fear that my daughter may have suffered seizures and more complications. Lilly was never on a respirator or any other major complications.

She delivered at Dupont Hospital in Ft Wayne, which has our vote as hospital of the decade. They are wonderful down there.

I am happy to report that my daughter was discharged yesterday and Dupont Hospital is letting her and her boyfriend stay there for free. Lilly looks to be out Saturday or Sunday. She is gaining weight and as vocal and loud as Charles Gross...only less irritating.

Thanks for checking asking and all your good wishes. Also a HUGE thanks to Gross for calling me the other night and making sure I was still holding up to. (I owe you one brother). I hope you guys have a great season and stay healthy.

Mike and Andrea

Re: Mike K

That is fantastic! I would also have to echo those sentiments about Dupont Hospital. We had both our children there and they were phenominal.

Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

P.S.
I know what you mean about Gross. You just gotta nod and smile.