supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Little over one week away!

Our first game is March 7th in Las Vegas, New Mexico. We play the Las Vegas Outlaws.

We look really good and look to have a really good passing game. Our defense also looks to be really good. Fast corner and a really big D-line.

Im excited to be playing so early! Wish us luck and I will let you know how the game goes!

JC

Re: Little over one week away!

Good Luck Brother.....

Man...I just would like to be down south and get out of this Freaking Indiana Weather

Hey j.c. Does your new team know that ur 42? Jk ,good luck and bust em loose

lol...not there yet!! yeah im excited. its suppose to be in the mid 60s for the game....so lets hope so.

Hey JC-

Since the rest of us are stuck in the frozen Midwest, be sure to keep us posted on the details of each and every game. And though it goes without saying- GOOD LUCK!

JC- Good luck in your game.

Are you gonna by playing for the Cutters this summer?

John Shean

sorry for the late update....but we went 2-0 after the first two games and just lost our first game this past sunday to a team that was probably lower in talent but played better together. 22-21. They played harder and never quit.

hey whats up man i see that you're getting along just fine in new mexico. hit me up when you pass back through the happy nappy ya freakin NEW MEXICAN! lol