supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INDIANA TITANS TEAM MEETING

team meeting and sign ups march 27th at laville high school at 7 pm more infro go to gotitanpride.com

Re: INDIANA TITANS TEAM MEETING

Don, not to start anything, but I have seen the contract that the Titans(delane) had with LaVille, it was 100 dollars a game 24.95 and hour for 4 hours for the janitor, and he paid for the ref's and security, which was less then 300, the South Bend Tribune is going to do a story, plus Delane keep 100% of the gate, you may want to re-think what you and the Titans are doing, just a "heads up". Zartman #50 Indiana Hitmen, 08 09 Capt of the Indiana Titans

let it go zartman you moved on to the hitmen no one from titans get on boards and trash talk the hitmen if you have a problem with delane you need to take it up with him instead of getting on boards trashing him

i do not have enything to do with contracts or gate money so if you need more infro on kind of things talk to delane but one thing i do know is he gave money out of his pocket to some people buy gas to games and some to eat on and 9 players never payed thier players fees but he let them play and they still have their uniformx so he paid for them not trying start enything and i do know the figurs you on reffs was 480a game and he also payed securty so he lost 1800 on team fess that did not get payed and the loss of 9 uniforms

Not to start anything? Yet, you come on here and slander the guy in front of anyone with a computer with false information. Where on God's green Earth can you find security and Referees for 300 dollars for a game. The cheapest is 480 to 500. So your saying 300 dollars for security and refs. Lets assume security is making 60 dollars which I have never seen anyone under a hundred. So that leaves what 240 dollar by your estimate. Five refs are then working for 48 dollars a game. Damn, where did he find them, I would love to get that crew. Ask around; 80 dollars is cheap 95 is the norm.
I have to ask you this, did anybody call reporters or look into those that did not pay their fees? Did anybody inquire to how much personal money a guy fronts to start a team? I do not know all the facts, Mr. Zartman however I hope you do because you are wandering onto the playing field of slander.

Security $75-100
Refs 5 x $80 a ref / 2 teams $200

ya ~ $300

Any ref getting 100 is college level
any team playing entirely for the refs are stupid
and team playing a game where another team pays for the entire ref are suckers

norm
Security $75-100
Refs 5 x $80 a ref / 2 teams $200

ya ~ $300

Any ref getting 100 is college level
any team playing entirely for the refs are stupid
and team playing a game where another team pays for the entire ref are suckers

the refs are league assigned and the home teams pay for them. there fore recheck your statement, been in leageus that split the refs, and then when you travel 3 hours and the home team asks you for more $$ for refs because they are broke. LOL this is the best way, and it waorks. Lets see how the HITMEN handle the bills, we want to hear at the end of the yr how much the owner owes $$$$

In what world do you live or play in that the Home team splits refs that cost 300 dollars? You better check your facts.

no wonder the hitmen left ur league is all backasswards

The Hitmen's season is paid in full. This owner knows how to manage money. 95% of the players have paid their fees in full! So as for any other team and their problems, Please don't bring up the Hitmen. We just want a fair chance to start a team like everyone else has. Sorry it had to be this way!

norm
no wonder the hitmen left ur league is all backasswards

the Hitmen are a first yr team.
No one talks bad about them but they keep putting the Titans into their crap, CONGRATS ON being the first team to have your funding straight (BS). Yeah the MSFL is ass backwards, even though they have the best teams and competition in the area. nice to know :), and been around since 1999.

Zartman....Why brother Why?
We have spoke on the phone and I thought at the end of the conversation we understood each other.

You and a few others have issues with the Titan Organization....I have not heard any single Titan player or Staff speak negatively towards the Hitmen.
You but posting and stating you are a member of the Hitmen, is doing nothing but giving a Negative target on a program that has not played a single snap.

Honestly, if I was the owner of the Hitmen I would tell you that if you wish to post in a topic, to not use the Hitmen name in your post. As Steel said, nobody has every posted anything about the Hitmen but every time you post something in a Titan Thread.

If you are looking to persue a Civil Case against Delane then do so, but as Thunder54 stated you are close to Slander...and if anyone would know it would be him as he is a Lawyer.

As for those who wish to post under a Alias...
In the MidStates Football league, it is the Home Teams responsiblities to provide Officials. It is not the responsiblity of the Visiting team to pay half.
Each team plays 4 home games and 4 away games...so even if they were to split it would still come up to a total of 4 games paid. We tried that one year...it didnt work, some teams would show up and say....Opps forgot my check book....

5 Officials...and Security = $300
The MSFL will be voting this weekend on the cost to pay officials....chances are it will be $85 a piece.
that is $425 and then usually $75 to $100 for security.
I dont know where you went to school but that is more than $300.

Zart....Let it go bro...do your thing but posting on a public message board is only giving you a blackeye and since like I said you sign with you playing for the Hitmen...you give them a bad name...nobody likes to read where another player or staff member is talking so much trash and yet you came up with some figures that dont make sense....

Bro...you might be in your last year or so who knows..but play the game....talk on the Message board is pure BS

You are right, and I'm big enough to admit it Don, I was just so blown away after a meeting with the AD at LaVille about what money was paid that I let out the anger and hurt in a very non productive way, I am sorry for this, I can't promise it won't happen again, but I will try. I'm just a mean old man who lets his mouth over ride his ass at time's. my bad brother.