General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pirates 2010 Schedule and Prices

Press Release
Date: 3/25/2010
Subject: Madison Co Pirates 2010 Schedule

The Madison Co Pirates Semi-Pro Football team has released their schedule for the 2010 season. The Pirates in their third season back have changed leagues due to the disbanding of the Midwest Football League after last season and are now members of the Interstate Football League. The IFL are headed into their 7th year of operation and though expansion now consists of 14 teams from Indiana Western Ohio and Southern Michigan.

The Pirates, in the South Division of the IFL, are hosting 5 home games this season including the last year league champions the Indiana Cutters of Bloomington. The Pirates will also have 5 road games including a trophy game with the Tri-Co Raiders of Ohio. Also a continuation of last year’s success, the Madison Co Pirates Homecoming Game is scheduled Aug 21, were all players of Semi-Pro Football teams of Madison Co Across the years are will be honored as well as all alumni of Madison Heights High School.

Tickets for all home games will again cost $5 and children 12 and younger will receive free admission. Season Tickets Packages are available for $20 and VIP Ticket Packages for $30 come with a free t-shirt and free drink and hot dog or slice of Pizza at each home game. Fans can always check mcpirates.com for the latest new about the team as well as detailed information about each game. The full schedule is listed below.

June 12 Indiana Cardinals Fort Wayne, IN
June 19 Indianapolis Stampede Pendleton, IN
July 10 Ohio Outlawz Kenton, OH
July 17 Midwest Force Pendleton, IN
July 24 Indiana Cutters Pendleton, IN
July 31 KC Mustangs Bourbon, IN
Aug 7 Indiana Generals Indianapolis, IN
Aug 14 Tri-Co Raiders New Berman, OH
Aug 21 West Central Wildcats Pendleton, IN
Aug 28 Noble Co Wolfpack Pendleton, IN

Re: Pirates 2010 Schedule and Prices

August 21st (Homecoming!) I can't wait... should be a fun game! Have always enjoyed games against the Pirates. Hope everything is going good for your squad!

Re: Pirates 2010 Schedule and Prices

No doubt! I always enjoy playin at the pirates, wildcat to! Ill never forget the mudbowl in brazil 4 or 5 years ago, funnest game ever! Both teams always play hard and play right. Think I enjoy playin at the pirates because it's a shorter trip than my home games lol and cmon at this level who doesnt like playin night games??? best of luck to both teams, when I seen the schedule and checked out the away games I couldnt have hoped for two better, classier teams to play on the road.