supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana Mustangs Mini-camp/tryouts

The Indiana Mustangs will be holding their Mini-camp and tryouts for new players on Sun. April 25th at 2:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. @ Noblesville H.S.

Events will include basic fundemental drills, skills practice and 7 on 7 if time allows.

We will also be fitting for new uniforms during this time so it is important that all show so we can get jerseys ordered in a timely manner.

There will be a $20 dollar charge for this event and any fees paid will be deducted from your players fees.

Any questions please feel free to email me foxshawn@att.net

Coach Fox

Re: Indiana Mustangs Mini-camp/tryouts

Due to a scheduling conflict, the Indiana Mustangs are moving their tryout-mini camp to Sat. April 24th from 3pm to 5 pm. Once again any interesed persons need to attend as we are trying to get everyone fit for jerseys to get them ordered asap.

Any questions please feel free to email me at foxshawn@att.net

Correction on the time for Sat. 4/24/10 is from 2 p.m. til 4 p.m.

Due possible weather conditions this weekend, the Indiana Mustangs are moving their tryouts to Velocity Sports Performance in Carmel on May 2nd at 3:30 pm.

New players will pay $20 which will be included in your players fee. Veteran players need to bring $60 as we will be fitting for new home jerseys that will have your name printed on the back for you to keep at the end of the season.

All interested players need to be prompt as we have alot to accomplish on this day.

Sorry for the relocation of this tryout/mini-camp, but with the weather here in Indiana you never know what you will get.

Good luck fellas. Hope you have a good turn out- and be sure to keep us posted as the season gets rolling along.

Better than expected turnout today. Thanks for all that showed up and participated in our Mini-camp. With what we had today and with the returning players coming back from different levels of football and vets, looks like the "Stangs" will have a deeper roster this year.

Thanks Supa for what you guys are doing for Indiana Semipro football. I will keep you updated with scores and news from "Stang" camp.

Fox