supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals v/s Tornadoes

Just want to give props to the Indiana Generals and Indianapolis Tornadoes for making a game happen between them this year. It will be one of the best games of the year. No matter the out come of the game this is great for Indiana semipro football. Not sure of the details yet but I will be @ that game.
Bot

Re: Generals v/s Tornadoes

I believe this game is set for June 12th at the Generals. Kickoff is at 7:00. This very well may be the best overall game of the year and should be very competitive as both teams have made solid additions to their roster. I wouldn't want to miss this!

The game will be played at a neutral field. The Tornadoes are doing their second Champions for Change. More details will follow. Im sure Triggs will have all the details up shortly.

Has the neutral field been established yet? I am really looking ofrward to going. Where will it be held?

I to am lookin foward to this one, can't wait to hear all the excuses!!!!

i dont know many details but it will be on june 12th at aresenal tech highschool. kickoff at 8pm i think? gonna be a good day for football and giving back to the community. i know triggs has alot planned for the day to help give back. encourage all indiana semi pro football to come out and watch.

For those wanting to go and not from the great state of Indiana can we get an address? Thanks

i thought that aresenal tech highschool was the tornadoes home field this year - how is this a neutral site?