supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early week one IFL predictions

I know this is really early for this but it's an attempt to liven up the board. With the season a few months away what are some of the predictions for week one even though it is hard to do with new teams.
Force vs Cutters- Cutters
Outlawz vs Pirates- Won't pick this game
Raiders vs Wildcats- Wildcats
Panthers vs Blaze- Blaze
Wolfpack vs Mustangs- Mustangs
Shamrock vs Hitmen- don't know to much about either of these teams
Hurricanes vs Generals- Generals

Re: Early week one IFL predictions

Force @ cutters - Cutters win by 21. To much D for the Force.

Outlawz @ Pirates - Outlawz by 17. The speed of the outlawz is to much for the Pirates.

Raiders @ Wildcats - Wildcats win big. Look for the Wildcats to be in the title game.

Panthers @ Blaze - Panthers wont show up

Mustangs @ Wolfpack - The pack get payback. Wolfpack will be the north team in the ship.

Hitman @ Shamrock - Hitman by 13.

Generals @ Hurricanes - Canes keep it close but fall late 27-29.

cutters over the Force- i think the Force will do well this year thou just not ready fro cutters in first game!!

Outlawz to much for the pirates. outlawz will be a team to watch!

Wildcats over raiders in a low scoring affair!!

Blaze in a blow out over Panthers. To much fire power for Panthers to handle!

Wolfpack in tight one over Stangs. Wolfpack may have it this year! One of a couple teams id play on if i play again, hard working blue collar team!

Hitmen over Shamrock kinnda easily. Hitmen will be average at best but Shamrock may struggle all year!

Generals in a blowout! Generals will be to fast and to deep for a Hurricanes team i believe will struggle with low numbers and have a lack at the o-line and d-lines!

Thats kinnda how id see it but its a new year and one may never know!!

Beebop cmon now lol na we look forward to the challenge, we had our first practice yesteray, went really well! woulda been better to see you there as well lol best of luck tho Hensley. William the Cutters are actually at the Force lol I'm sure it doesnt change your opinion, doesnt bother me or anything its understandable, just thought I'd clarify that.

I agree with the outlawz being a team to watch, as well as the blaze. The wildcats are a tough ass team they can definately score points. weknow about the cutters, and generals, mustangs are always good, and the wolfack seem to be on the rise, I remember several players from other teams Ive played against on that team, vaguely, but yeah. Not familiar with the other teams really, but its gonna be a competative season none the less!

Don't sleep on the Force, I can confidently say talent wise we are already a better and deeper football team than least year, were definately confident in what we can accomplsh!

I agree that the Blaze are a team to watch because they had a great quarterback and running back and also a solid defense. If they filled in the other positions they needed this off season they will be a great team.

I agree that the Blaze are a team to watch because they had a great quarterback and running back and also a solid defense. If they filled in the other positions they needed this off season they will be a great team.

u guys will be a team to deal with joe. U never know i may be around next year! My wife would have my head if i tried to play this year just to much chang going on right now for me.Coach Gordan I am very familiar with ur team and respect what u all do in Kenton u guys will do very well in this league! I would have played for the outlawz a couple years ago if u were in the IFL! There are 3 or 4 teams i be will interested in if i play again! The Force are at top of my list thou, thought ud like that joe!

Na ur a SOFTY lol j/k Beebop, I hope so man, too bad were winnin it this year, wana come cheer us on in the championship game? lol that was for the rest of you IFL guys, best of luck to everyone this off season.