supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stay away from the Jay County Panthers

This team has hosed two league schedules by playing coy with which league they were going to join.

The AFL has them listed with a full schedule.
The GIFA has them listed with a full schedule.
The GLFL has them listed with a full schedule.

All of the scheduled games are on the same dates, with different teams in different places.

No matter where they end up playing, two league schedules which were already set are now shot to crap and have to be remade. Teams will have to scramble to fill open dates.

Doesn't speak well for the integrity of the team ownership. I'd think twice before scheduling them or depending on their word.

Re: Stay away from the Jay County Panthers

Should of listened to you they canceled on us 2 days before the game by an email!

Again, As I have posted previous. I am asking for support in Boycotting the Jay Co Panthers and current ownership not just this year, but years to come.

He has single-handedly caused more destruction in Semi-Pro Football already than any team or person in the past and this type of behavior should not be tolerated or allowed in our semi-pro community. Because at the end of the day they are a Semi-Pro Team FROM INDIANA.

the ohio outlawz will not be playing the jay county Panthers they emailed us and cancelled their game agains us whichs is a bummer was really looking foward to playing the Panthers

Where have you all been? He did this several years ago and the warning was put out back then. Its Zeb at his best. You wont find many who will defend him.

well man this is our first year in the ifl last season we were in the usfa we had no idea what jay county was all about well any way i wish jay county the best of luck the rest of this season