supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
31 TEAMS! Welcome Yellowjackets, Master Schedule Released

IndianaSemiProFootball.com Update

Wow, its Mid April already and the first games are just a few weeks away. We have just updated the Master Schedule with the entire listing all the teams in Indiana’s Schedule. While we are still waiting on the CRFL, we have scoured all the teams sites to get as much information as possible. If we got something wrong or missed something please send us an e-mail to Indianasemiprofootball@gmail.com

New this year, you can sort the list by Pre-season games or by league. This should help with the ever expanding list of teams we follow.

Speaking of which we have added the Indianapolis Yellow Jackets to the Website. That now marks the 7th team in the Indianapolis Metro Area. That’s a lot of teams, maybe a record. This proves that Semi-Pro Football Continues to grow in popularly.

That’s now 31 teams on our Site in 7 leagues!

League update of note, the NAFL has changed ownership and they have released a new logo. Check it out.

The Bearcats have won our Fan voting contest and will be placed on the top of the site the next few weeks. The Pirates and the Wolfpack rounded out the top three, all with more than 100 votes!
We will launch our preseason fan’s prediction rankings in this weekend so stay tune.

INSPF

Re: 31 TEAMS! Welcome Yellowjackets, Master Schedule Released

Love what you are doing....
I tried doing something like this a few years back but didnt have the time...
I applaud your efforts because you are doing alot more than I had invisioned when I thought about doing this....

congrats and if you ever need any information from the MSFL, please dont hesitate to ask.

Re: 31 TEAMS! Welcome Yellowjackets, Master Schedule Released

This is really a great resource, folks. It looks great and for the record, my banner is now updated to include the Yellowjackets.