supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL done already?

I am just looking for answers. I was just told through the grapevine that the CRFL is folding before the first season games are even played? Can we get some honest insight please. I don't want to commit to a team that does not have a league to play in. Does any one know anything because according to sources the pres wane wolf is not responding to calls or emails. someone set it straight please.

Re: CRFL done already?

Stir that pot!

First off, tell me who i've not responded to, second my name is Wayne(not wane), and third...
The CRFL is very much alive and well. we had a league meeting this past Sunday with all member teams in attendance. Each and every one of them is fully aware of where we stand and are anxious to get the 2010 season under way.
As always, thank you for your interest and I hope this helps you make an informed decision on your personal commitment to which ever team you decide to grace with your presence.
If there is anything you need from me, use the contact information that I provided( it is real and functional) to contact me and I will be happy to talk to you personally.

Wayne,
As a league president, you should be a little more professional. I see you get on this site many times and down the people who have questions about the league.... i.e. Spelling your name. I am sure that my grammer isn't an A+, so please don't make any comments about. Just my 2 cents

Unfortunately people always believe the "grapevine" and don't bother contacting the people who actually know what's going on.

Tell me exactly how that post was less than professional and tell me who I have "downed" that had a legitimate question about the CRFL.
If you are offended, I apologize. I wish I could say that it will never happen again but...

All I did was respond to an annonymous poster who decided that they needed to try and start controversy where none actually exists. I asked them to verify their "facts". I answered the individuals question of the state of the league, corrected the spelling of my name and thanked them for their interest.
If this nameless individual is actually thinking of joining a CRFL team, I'm sure they have the contact info for whatever team they choose, but to make statements questioning the league as a whole is completely out of place and exactly how things get started. It is difficult enough to maintain a team at this level (let alone a league) without having people who may, or may not, be affiliated with a team or a league trying to undermine everything you do by planting the seeds of doubt just for their own amusement.
Now I will thank you for your concern and I will try and be more professional in the future.

FYI I did give a real email address wayne, I just did not want to put a team name on there because I figured is was bs. There has been alot of talk about this league draging its feet because some of the teams are having a hard time, I just want to know before I pay a team damn near 200 dollars and spend another 200 on equipment for them to say sorry we dont have teams to play.

MIKE

And one more thing, I check the site for the CRFL and it is NEVER updated so before you go bashing players and fans why dont you quit trying to hide things and post them for the public. I dont see the IFL waiting on a schedule or anything. I did not do this to start anything i just need info please.

Mike,
Check your email.
What exactly would you like us to post for the public to see, what are we hiding?

Wayne,
about 95% of these post are bs. I just believe that as a leader, you should answer MOST of the questions as they were the other 5%. Starting the post off as "STIR THE POT" is unperfessional. In this case you have a player with real concerns and you pretty much blew him off. Mike started is post off with a question about the league and stated some rumors that he wanted cleared up. At no time in his post he stated these were facts. Once again just my 2 cents

Well, I see two issues here. One, an anonymous poster rarely gets taken very seriously. Wayne, myself, and many others have taken our fair share of heat from people who are never brave enough to post their own name. It gets old and it makes you somewhat reactionary. If you want answers and you post as who you really are instead of hiding behind some false name, you usually get a better reaction. Two, the CRFL website has its own forum. There is also contact information there for all team owners and/or reps. This question could have been answered by any of us if asked directly. Instead, the question was asked on this forum under an anonymous name. It gives the appearance of just spreading rumors. I don't believe the original poster was trying to do that, but, as I said before, there is plenty of contact info for people on the CRFL site and a message board where this very question could have been addressed. Wayne has busted his butt getting the i's dotted and t's crossed for this league and I don't blame him if he's a little offended by this question.

There is also no "dragging of feet". We are on schedule exactly as we planned. What the IFL is doing or has done has no bearing on what we are doing.

U drama queens!!

Look at the title of the thread and the original post. Wayne's never been hard to get a hold of. And I have dealt with quite a few people in the last few years of football who actually are hard to get a response from.

This post may have been meant to get answers, but it's pretty obvious that the person who posted it likes rumors a little too much.

As far as professionalism goes....there isn't a single person on here who needs to use that word. There isn't a true professional in our sport.

Get off the Haterade.

The issue is dead, Wayne emailed me and answered my questions. I should have tried using the forum on the CRFL site or put a name. I had brought my questions to the team I was going to play for and they blew me off, I am still wanting to play in the CRFL I guess I'm just looking for a new team now and out of respect for the league I will not post the teams name or location. I do have one other question though. is there better websites for the other CRFL teams only 2 teams have working websites and I cant find out any info on the teams.

Bearcats47, I know that haterade leaves a bad taste in most peoples mouth. Thats why I came up with Taterade. available in the Taterville Market. All Tater-Haters are not welcome.