supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
joining together

Just wonder why the old Wranglers and Cougars or Dark county Warriors and even the Raiders and Force have never put any egos aside and made one really great team! There is talented players on theses teams but no depth on any of them.Take the Raiders and Force and together u have a dangerouse team! I always thought if u added the Cougars and Wranglers or Warriors there last season look out IFL! All these teams where and are 45mins or less !just dont get it.If these teams wanna compete at the top of the IFL i believe its gotta happen!! Whats everyone else think about this subject?

Re: joining together

Sounds like a great idea. The better the teams are, the better the league is.

I dont think it has anthing to do with egos at all, there about 8 of us that have played with the darke county warriors that are playing for the midwest force, including pistol miller, shean bosworth, an hopefuly matt ashworth. But Beef is a big reason a lot of them guys played, and now that he is out of semipro, so are they...

Guys come and go between the teams and stick when they find a team they like.

While there is some talent on each team, I think it's more about proving that any of the teams can win any given Saturday.

I'm still surprised more high school players don't play though.

P.S. The Wranglers and the Cougars both folded prior to last season. The Raiders are basically the old Wranglers.

Good call. There's plenty of high school kids that could run circles around our old asses. Haha, but you're right, though. I am really surprised more high school kids don't play.

i think its an ego deal with h.s. players. I know alot of players who think semi-pro is a joke (including me). But now its a blast and i think the complete opposite of it. Hell infact i run a team now lol. Raiders-OhioForce, i would love to sit down and look at our options sometime next off-season. Our minds our open for whatever it takes to bring a new power ohio team back into indiana and the ifl