supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for pre-season Game June 12th

The Pirates are looking for a pre-season game and are willing to travel (within reason) or we can host the game on June 12th. Please contact John Jackson at mcpirates@gmail.com if you are interested.

Re: Looking for pre-season Game June 12th

I know that there is some bad blood but what better way than to settle it on the field. Renagades @ Pirates

Because your name says it all. I am not going to risk myself, or any of my players to any pointless injury before the season even starts. You know it was your QB that sent me that text that said I would never walk again if I ever played a team he was on.

So yes, I'll just pencil that game in...

Like I told your owners, lets see what happens this season and schedule a game after our seasons are over.

There wont be a renagades team once the general smash them into dust with their 3rd string team. stay in your starter league where you belong. lol

Wow the thing about this is the pirates have a lot to look forward to:

1, An offensive coach with no experience, and no one to get the great WR the ball(NO QB)
2, Defense will be their mainstay lot of talent on this side of the ball.

But I think the renegades have a better chance at a better record than the pirates because they will be in an upstart league that has had a team fold already

pirates will they beat cutters,or generals,or hitmen no. renegades beat the patriot, blitz, or even the force, no. starter league maybe.competitive yes

pirates will they beat cutters,or generals,or hitmen no. renegades beat the patriot, blitz, or even the force, no. starter league maybe.competitive yes