supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midwest Force administration

I would like some clarification. will someone from your staff, please call me. i am getting report that someone from your team is calling our players, and giving them inaccurate information about the CRFL folding. along with some of the teams in it. i also would like to know why you continued to ask us to merge with you, after we showed no interest. im not trying to be disrespectful, i would just like to know the reasons for this. im being told that a team in the IFL is being kicked out and 1 from the CRFL is coming in. please contact me after 1:30 tomorrow.

Jeff Shaner
Coach
Ohio Force
(937)459-8786

Re: Midwest Force administration

maybe its because one of the teams in your league has contacted members of the ifl about joining because they said there is a good chance of your league folding becasue you dont have a schedule yet its almost june

the dark knight have had the schedule on there website for a while. i would imagine it is being changed since the cardinals folded. so why would the ifl take in another team and have a odd number of teams that would require a schedule redo anyhow? or if you kick a team out for a team to come in dont you think the kicked out team will go to the crfl making it the same numbers it was before?

Im just stating what my players are being told as a scare tactic. All rumors have been cleared and all of my players know not to believe any lies.

Pot calling mofo, stay off the internet, get a job and do not talk about football any longer because your pathetic and only like to stir up shit! I hope you are a player and I hope I find out what your real name is people remember what the hell you say and I hope you get blasted weak ass boi!

I kno that bitch is from the RENEGADES... they suck anyway so all they can do is run their skool girl little mouths.. I hope they get whats coming... NOTHING!!

nah its all good bro, we inviting them to our charity game a few weeks ago and got no response. Its not worth getting on hear and running my mouths about other teams. If it was them, than they should just come play us and show us what they're about but we all know they wont.

How did someone else get all of your players names and numbers to call them with?