General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HITMEN VS LAKE COUNTY STEELER'S

final score was Hitmen 25 steeler's 7

it was a great game.

Re: HITMEN VS LAKE COUNTY STEELER'S

Great job Hitmen! First game out & you guys get the "W". I know that it sure feels good to get the first franchise win, especially the very first game. It was cool to sit there & watch many of my friends play ball. Stay healthy & safe & we will see you guys on July 10th.

Once again Congradulations!!!

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

Thanks Mitch, it was nice to see so many interested enough in the new team to come out to see us, hope Hicks got what he needed sitting on the Steelers sideline.

zartman i was asked by gamby and bob to set on the side line with them and i got to visit with the extitans that went over to them and got to see and talk to the ex titans on your team so yea i did and congrats on your win

glad to hear it.

It was a great scrimmage....
Glad to see that both teams held their cool....
When you dont have officals, you get a little worried as a owner on how things go down.
25 minute running clock...wow...thats alot of football.

You guys have a great squad...next year we wont have a mix up of rules...

sorta a crazy you had a coach blowing the whislte when a guy goes down with out being touch, but then we had a coach blowing a whistle when he would see a penalty and the play wasnt over....

regardless it was good to see alot of old friends

I hear that on the rules Don, I have never called myself for pass inter. before... your team are a great group of men, thank you so much for giving us the time of day, sorry there is so much hard feelings in the MSFL about us, but it is what it is. good Luck to the Steelers

Honestly....I dont think there is as much hard feelings as most of the Hitmen think there is....

Of course there are a few who talk sh!t but then that was because how it all went down...

Hope the IFL works for you and the Hitmen, if not who knows what the future holds....

The thing about this game...regardless of what people think...put 11 guys on the field that play the game the way it should be and everything works out.
Hell with no officials, I think we handled the game pretty good, with little to no arguing over a call. I'm sure there were a few calls missed both ways, Heck I was yelling at my right tackle to get up on the line of scrimmage because in a game we would have been called for not enough guys on the line...

Like I told Tom & Dave....Next year we will host and we can try to make this a annual event...something close to home

Good job hitmen you all looked good see you guys this season and stay healthy..