Indiana Generals 47 - Indy Renegades 8
Indiana Hitmen 25 - Lake Co Steelers 7
Greatlakes Wolfpack 30 - Chicago Falcons 16

Congrats to the Greatlake Wolfpack for their first regular season in many years

Fans % Correct
This week 75%
Overall 87%

Re: June 5th Scores

Thanks for posting these, and congrats to the winners- we'd love to have details from all of these games if at all possible.

The correct score of the Ohio River Bearcats Game was:

Ohio River Bearcats 20
Arkansas Wildcats 14

What league are the INDY Renegades in?

was going to be the CRFL but They are folding, hey wayne its monday wheres the schedule you promised. what a joke

The schedule I promised is exactly where it should be, in the team reps hands. once they review it and vote to approve it, the general public will have it.

Any other questions?

First of all the renegades didn't fold and haven't even come close to folding we r going strong and will cont to go strong. So all of u that want to keep running their mouths about us go head cuz we love it. We got good numbers and cont to grow bigger and bigger.

who ever crfl is, they dont no nothing, we are nowhere ner folding u just like to start rumers so why dont u just keep ur mouth shut. and if ur a real man post ur name and team instead of acting like ur in are league startin stuff

Just an observation but if you are going to call out someone for not posting their name you should probably have yours.

i think the poster named "crfl" meant that the CRFL was folding, not the renegades.

Hulk
Just an observation but if you are going to call out someone for not posting their name you should probably have yours.

Thank God I wasn't the only one who thought that...

Look, I know that Wolf is going to do everything in his power to get that league off the ground and running and I think it is great. People need to stop trying to tear other teams and leagues apart, its pointless. We are all here for the same reason (I think), to play football for a love of the game. Good luck CRFL.

This is for The Voice (Mike K)
Hulk i am the owner of the renegades brandon hubbard
now u got anymore to say

Nope...Thanks

Calm down down Renegades, someone is just trying to start stuff. The post from crfl seems to be directed to the CRFL and Wayne. I think he/she is upset because they don't know what is going on and wish and hope that the CRFL would fold so he/she can have something in life to talk about. I don't know if he/she is just bored, have a problem with Wayne, the CRFL or what? Whatever it is just let him/her post what will make him/her happy for the moment. He/she might need the attention and if he/she doesn't get it, he/she might kill themself.

So we hear you, whoever you are. So please don't hurt yourself. Here is the attention that you have been looking for.

Didn't the Pirates play the Yellow Jackets?

Renegades
This is for The Voice (Mike K)
Hulk i am the owner of the renegades brandon hubbard
now u got anymore to say

Hi Brandon! I'm Bruce.

Jones we didn't play a game we had a scrimage. It went well. We ran 30 plays each. I heard you guys had a good day despite the score sat. Good luck this year.

Hey Jack Black, yeah it was a tough game. Those guys are really good. What was the score from you guy's scrimage?

There was no score. It was a practice scrimmage from different field positions.

Ok, I just heard different and was trying to make sure. I heard the score was 14-7, with them getting more TDs. But thanks for clearing it up for me JJ.

That was hard to read. I think you may want to spend a little more time on your english lessons.

So what team do u play for hulk? Cuz I'm sure ur that's sadest player on that team

Oh we have an Hulk impostor on the boards. I think something funny is going on. Are you the Grey Hulk because I am the Green Hulk? Don't make me angry other hulk you won't like me when I am angry.

So is this the hulk who played for the pirates last year? Or r u just to scared to list ur team and ur full name?

Why are you to lazy to type the words "are", "you" and "your".

And you dont want to make me hungry. You wont like me when I'm hungry.

sounds to me like the regenades are hype up on their own shit to me so that 16-8 2nd half score against the generals 3rd string is you not scared how is that farm team agreement with the generals going, you pick up any of those 3rd sting players that kicked your ass that JT cut

its so funny how people r so scared to post their actual names and the team they play for! its sad wanna be grown men who hide behind false names cuz they r that scared lol ha ha ha now thats funny! it also funny how we r a first year team with all new people but yet still decided to play the generals a number one team! but i dont see many other teams who want to play them esp a team that has just started this year!

Hello Nick , Brandon , Eric and other players I dont want to yell at you but some advice when you respond to the no name posts on this forum they are getting what they want a response. So I would just let it go you know how you guys looked and what needs to improve same goes for the Pirates they looked good in some spots and Bad in others but as Coach Hill would say let the no name posts go and focus on the real challenge and that's becoming better people and players.

Just a few words I will probably get reamed by coach Hill for using his name.

Good luck to every team out there and I cant wait until Saturday to watch a Great game between the General's and the Tornado's

Coach B

he had access to the crfl message board and told everyone in the ifl stories. now crfl has a prob. w renegades hmmmmmm awful fishy

Well someone actually got something right I am the CRFL.... (and I am not talking about the posts)

I arranged meetings and phone conferences. I suggested that the MFL drop its name due to past issues. I suggested they pick up the old CRFL name. I picked the colors, made the logo, made the website. I help create their board structure.

I also suggested they cap their roster limit at 35, and become that smaller team league that has a market in Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Not everyone wants to or can compete in a Larger league such as IFL or GMFL and be happy. Players on a 25 man roster want to win just as bad as players on a 50 man roster but won't ever have a shot just due to numbers and they seem to have followed that suggestion.

After the Pirates were a part of the IFL, I continued to work on their Website, creating, fixing, and adding teams such as the renegades when they were added.

I told the IFL at our last meeting that, 1) The wolverines were having issues getting enough guys (nothing new)(and the Wolverines players now playing for me said the same thing) 2) That the Patriots had not said a word, do not have a website, do not have any contact numbers listed, and from my understanding not returned any phone calls from any one. 3) The the cardinals folded because I talked to coach mom directly.

I also told the IFL that the CRFL is a Proud League, that all the owners like each other, and most likely would not be interested in moving to the IFL except for one team that had already made contact about moving to the IFL.

If you think me knowing that a month and a half back that 3 teams paid their fees in full, 2 had paid some, and 1 paid none allows me to have insight into everything that the CRFL does, then your crazy.

I have since been removed from running their website operations since this whole thing got started a few weeks ago and just because a few owners hated me so much they up and left. So while I was going to continue to update your website, and scores, and add wallpapers, graphics, etc. I cannot do that any more.

I gave you a professional website at a bargain price and I appreciate being paid in full.

So to the nameless poster that wants to put it all on me, that they ain't afraid, thank you for giving me a chance to tell my story.

And NO, I would not do all this work, spend this time and effort, only to destroy something I help setup. I knew the entire time I was most likely moving to the IFL while I was doing it. I was here to help a group of people that were willing to give me a chance to try to run a team so that they can help start the next bearcats, the next dragons, the next pirates.

There is a place for the CRFL and they will most likely not fold. Will the have some teams fold before, during, or after the season, most likely yes, but how often does that happen to any league IFL, MSFL, or NAFL and the CRFL will be no different. Welcome to Semi-Pro Football.

The stats from our game are listed on our website http://www.ohioriverbearcats.com

I will be able to add the game to our Bearcats TV after the game is aired on our local cable TV station.

its sat wheres that schedule wayne still waiting on teams to fold or have more than 5 show up to practice only reason for such delay

Your obviously not on a CRFL team or you would get it from your team rep. Worry about your own league.

here is an idea for all the leagues you have in the indiana why do you make it one big league so that way every team has a ten week game schedule and it would bring more talent ino the indiana area. just a just a thought instead of having two divisons you would have for divisions just an idea let me know your thoughs

I don't know if you are aware of this but they already tried that. I think male ego got in the way and everyone got hung up on a name change, of what the league would be named. Trust me, I agree with you. Just wish everyone else did.

bc he league we were in last year that is what they had as a league that had i wanna say abou 8 division and it was four to five teams per division i just think it would be a bette league if we did that

If you scan through some older post on here, you will be able to read all about what happened when they tried to combine into one league.