supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tornadoes vs generals

we know you start your predictions later but this week, come on. generals vs tornadoes. best game in indiana this year. give us something???

Re: tornadoes vs generals

When you look at this game on paper you think my god why did the Generals ever take this game. Football games are not played on paper or on this or any other website. They are played on the field where anything can happen.
The Tornadoes are the more talented team. They have better individuals. They are also bigger,faster,strong and overall better. How do you play a team like that. You line up and play the game one play at a time. This is a tune up game for the Tornadoes. Back ups will play most of the game and they will still win but this is football and anything can happen. Lets look back at some big semipro football upsets.
Chiefs over Grizzlies - rain played a huge role
Dragons over Broncos - Heat played a big role
Patriots over Dragons - Heart
anything can happen, the only question I have is what will happen?

what time is this game played where is is played can i get an address will there be a cover sinc this is a preseason game

The game time I believe is 7:30 at Arsenal Tech High School I am not sure of an address but you can google it and the game is free.

ok man thanks for the infr man looking forward to going to battle with yu guys ths season

according to the event link on Facebook the game time is 7:00