Comment
June 12 Scores

Scores for June 12

GMFL:
Eclipse 7 - Bearcats 6
Chicago Cardinals 6 - Greatlakes Wolfpack 6

Pre-season:
KC Mustangs 51 - Steelers 13
Tornadoes 9 - Generals 0 (canceled before half time)
Yellowjackets 13 - Firehawks 6 (canceled during half time)

Re: June 12 Scores

does anyone know who the team is tha is goin to replace the tri-country raiders since they are being kicked of the league just would like to know who we are going to play on 7/24

outwaz57
does anyone know who the team is tha is goin to replace the tri-country raiders since they are being kicked of the league just would like to know who we are going to play on 7/24

Don't know if this will help, but the Indiana Mustangs are maybe looking for a game within reasonable travel for that weekend. If interested contact james.a.stamper@delphi.com or foxshawn@att.net

Fox
Indiana Mustangs

hmmmmm i dont know if that is going to help i am hearing they have a team that is going to replace the raiders or something

wait a minute who said the raiders are getting kicked and don't have a team the are playing us in 6 days

our coaches informed us today that the raiders are being kicked out i guess it has something to do with not enough players and the league is bring another team in to replace te raiders

That is interesting if it is true. I'm sure if/when the league is ready to make any sort of an announcement concerning this subject matter they will let everyone know.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

i sure hope so

Just to make sure things don't get too far out of hand with RUMORS. The Raiders were not kicked out of the IFL. There was a vote taking place on whether or not the Raiders would be removed from the league, due to lack of communication and number of players. Before the vote was finalized, the Raiders informed the league President that they did not want to fold, but didn't feel they would be able to play in the IFL this season.

hmmm that is interesting bc on our schedule about a month ago we were playing the raiders in new breamen and not the schedule that we got tonight is an unknown opponent. would like some clarification on who we are playing week 3 of the season

I believe what might be happening is the Raiders maybe switching leagues with another team! I think the Raiders are worried about how many players they have and maybe suited better in a diffrent league and there maybe a team in another league better suited for the IFL! Instead of always dogging out teams it would be nice to see other teams support small market teams! The whole semi-pro mentality stinks and it seems like only the bigger teams ever last. One reason is most guys would jump ship and leave a team and friends hanging to join a team that wins!We say its for the love of the game and i say its 90 percent love of egos and bragging.I may not have played on great teams but appreciated every year and every game i got to play in no matter of wins and losses or even rings and all that crap!!

Troy are u back helping with the IFL? Always thought u was a great ambassador for the league and football in general! Ha Ha i got General in my post and didnt even plan it! Troy u want a jagger bomb??

Or dosn't this get back to why it would be a good idea to have one league with two classes? This way we can help support teams growing or shrinking without having to be all secret and not answering phone calls. That 4 teams with less then 25 players won't have to pay as much for their league fees as a teams with 75 players.

You share the operating cost and reduce fees even more.

Yep...I couldn't get enough of all this. Life is just too boring without semi-pro drama.

Joe let the coaches handle this. Im sure information will get to every team if things happen. You just concentrate on playing and leave the questions to the coaches. Sorry to the Raiders organization for any disrespect.