supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RAIDERS

Another day has passed and still no owrd on the IFL Raiders. Have the Riaders folded for the 2010 season? There have been talk that another team was taking their spot is this true? If no team is added will the schedule be redone?

Re: RAIDERS

The Raiders will not be playing in the Interstate Football League this year. They have folded.

they didnt fold they just left the ifl cuz they were getting voted out anyways

Force 4
they didnt fold they just left the ifl cuz they were getting voted out anyways

Isn't that twice now that the IFL has voted to kick a team out shortly before the season was to start? Tragic!

well since the they left the league a vote was never official so technically that has only happened once

A vote was being taken to remove the Raiders from the league but the Raiders beat the league to the punch. So yes, that is the second time a vote had been initiated to kick out a team before the start of the season.

ok god come down your right but does it really matter i mean really does it

So many people talk and think they know what is going on. I will not sit here and allow people to trash the IFL because that now how things went down.

The Raiders Owner had multiple opportunities to contact the league, all the board members and many of the member team's owners try to contact Dan Hale, as well a many group e-mails about the solidity of the Raiders organization. It was their head coach that finally returned phone calls, and said that they could not compete the IFL this season.

The Raiders removed themselves from the IFL through lack of communication and direct statement. I wish they would have stayed because now the schedule of only 8 games is screwed and now we are playing just 7 games. That less than High school teams play in a season.

So I will be interested to hear the outcome of this game this weekend they are scheduled to play against the Midwest Force. How many people they have on a team, and if Dan is found, someone ask him WTF!

You need to get a woman or a signifigant other and cool your jets.

The Raiders did show up with a full team of a little more than 20 I believe, and a strong 20+ to might I add, it was a good hard fought game on both ends, with great sportsmanship. Best of luck to the Raiders, and good game thanks for making the trip.

Force 34
Raiders 6

Dont agree with the voting out the raiders, if they forfited a game or something this year sure then league must do whats right! I feel that rumores put preasure on the league to react fast and maybe Dan could have returned a call! Why didnt a second contact get called? Dont teamts have 2contacts for this kinnda reason! Raiders may get in crfl , maybe me and 10 of my buddies come out of retirement ows who knows what happens now!!Be a shame is the Raiders sit out a hole season with no IFL may have just killed of a team!!!

I havent paid attention to what goes on behind the scenes, but I hope the Raiders do find a league to call home. They played a great game with us and I had a blast playing against them. I do hope that the CRFL will accept you guys, but if the unforunate happens I hope that you guys can keep your season going somehow. I do know that I would accept any of you guys on our team because you all respect and play the game right. I hope the future unfolds for you guys soon and hope the best. Good luck guys!

I say let them back in or the IFL find another team. This is screwing a lot of teams. Especially the teams that play them early in the season. They seem to be doing alright to me.

While the Raiders would struggle to get more than 1-2 wins this season, there is some talent on that roster.

For as long as the team is functioning, I wish that group nothing but the best. There are some good guys on that team.

It's almost a shame to see this version of the St. Mary's Wranglers leaving the league, but it might be the best thing to happen to them.

are they going independent this season?

well since the team is leaving is the league going to replace them with another team or do we have to find a team to play

I hope they find a replacement team. A forfeit win isnt what a reputable team wants. They would rather earn there wins.

yes you are right i want to earn the win i hope they do find a replace ment team well for all i can they should contact the allen county dark knights to join and take of the spot of the raiders