supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yelllow Jackets better play saturday

After all the talk over the weekend you guys better suit up and play this saturday night.Dont back out dont say you cant play.Back up what you started and play this weekend.

Re: Yelllow Jackets better play saturday

They played well Saturday in our scrimmage...Good Luck everyone

what happened this weekend?

They said generals would get smashed by them all that jazzy stuff.Said they would play so lets hope they show up and play.

Just curius does any one have any information on what th cutters run on offensie and what they run on Defense

On "O" they run ahd pass a football. On "D" they run 11 guys to the football.

did this take place here on the message board or somewhere in person like at another teams game?

pizza man,

were u at the same scrimmage i was at on saturday?

Who cares. Save the drama for your mommas and just play football.

really?
pizza man,

Look whatever problem you have with them is your business. They were a classy team and I had fun playing against them.

PizzaMan
really?
pizza man,

Look whatever problem you have with them is your business. They were a classy team and I had fun playing against them.

glad you enjoyed playing them last week.Bet they dont score this weekend.

LMAO, I'm gonna be laughing even harder when they actualy beat you, and JT can kiss is "National Championship" #1 of the Semi-pro BCS goodbye. Why do you think they made it a note to say that the Tornadoes game didnt count. Goodluck to both teams

The Generals played the Tornadoes for the game to count. They played the game to win. The game was called in the second quarter. The Generals did not quit. The Generals wanted to keep playing. The Generals would have waited until 3 AM to finish. See the Generals are not scared to play teams in the NAFL. We are focusing on one game at a time. Yellowjackets are our next task at hand. Can we lose? Yep,Can we win? Yep. We wont know until after the game saturday. We dont have any beef with the yellowjackets we just glad they wanted to play. As for you scrubs who are toO soft to put your name on a post and want to try to dog on my coach I will say this to you little sister.
You took time out of your day to make a post with another man on your mind. He dominates you on the field and in yo head damn thats bad. JT done more @ 26 than you have @ 46 sucks to be you.
Im not hard to find 6'3 375lb LT Come get some punk!

hey there #60 what can you tell me about the cutters i have been looking all over youtub to find highlights on that team and i have not heard of them even playing any preseason games this season so i hope that you can respond to my post and give me some kind of infor on the cutters thanks mr general

They have a new Coaching staff so it's all new. They are well coached. Solid tacklers and good oline that is as good in pass protection and run blocking. Good luck and cant wait to knock heads with you guys late this season.

Outlawz57,

I have only heard of the Cutters play one preseason game in this now their fourth year in existance, and that was two years ago.

As you probably know if you've been playing semi-pro ball for a while that teams can change drastically from year to year. Word is they've lost a few of their key players but have picked up some new ones. In the past they have predominately been a running team and used the passing game to open up the running game.

I don't believe they do anything out of the ordinary on defense. The way they win basically is everyone plays as one and they play smart. They make sure to get the ball into the hands of their playmakers and everyone does their job.

I don't know if this has been much help but hopefully it brings some insight.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

yea that does give a little insight and yea cant wait to bang heads with you all either there #60 and i also head that they do not have their starting QB from last season

while we are at it, pasing all tihs info that is. why dont you go ahead and tell us what you run? whats your defense? do you pass more or run more? i dont know why we are on here trying to help these guys. im pretty sure our coach wouldnt want us on here passing info around. he works hard to make sure we have that advantage on teams. oh yeah we run the wishbone, and when we pass its the oppty oop, our defense is a 2-5 front. hope that helps with anything you need. cutters are back to back champs for a reason. they do the lil things. you wanna beat them, do your own homework and be ready to show up and ball, cause i know they will.

Mike,
Thats funny cause we run the bone too also the veer, its worked great for us. I agree with you, coaches should do there own work and try to hide other stuff. Joe (outlawz57) this is the second time I have asked you to let the coaches do there work. If your curious about what teams run look it up yourself. Thanks to you generals that did reply though.

When and where will this game be played?

To come on here and call out jt is nuts.We didnt quit against the tornados at anytime.We asked them when the game was called lets play again.Any day of the week we could play.Now for the guys we play this weekend good luck.I dont care who you are what team your on how great you and if you blow every team up 79-0.You wont do us like that.

We will play any team at any chance we can.If jt called right now and said we got a game at 6am I bet all are dudes would show up and ball against any team in the us. What you guys dont get is we beat the shit out of each other all week since march.If we didnt break against each other no other man or team will break us.Buck said it best dont be a pussy and not post your name.Dont sit on the board and call jt out.Cuz the national title we will be going after is months away.The yellow Jackets they are days away.Thats all that matters to us.

So to the guy who called jt and talked shit to him pad up and if your playing saturday dont be that guy when u get ran the fuck over who doesnt shake hands with jt after the game.Im not hard to find im the RT bucks got my back.And every other Lineman on this teams got my back.See ya saturday

Wow there is Buck, Hi Me and Coach Mattox was wondering if you were still playing been a long time since the warriors and Dee good luck this year.

As far as the Yellow jackets if the scrimmage that I seen was any idea of where they are heading it isn't good the NAFL teams will eat them up and spit them out.

Its great to see everyone so ready to play, being confident and so ready to run people over. Remember that your pads will be heard louder than any of your words will so lets just strap up, run fast, hit hard and come up with a "W"! When everyone is looking up at us, there will be nothing that we will have to say. Good luck to all the teams in the IFL except the one we play on that weekend! lol.

you generals........lol...........just messin guys. hey jc, when did you come back from out west?, mike.......when we going to fire haynesworth and get some of that money back, and jt, since the scheduling guru, forgot to hook us up in the regular season this year, i guess we going to have to bust our butts and some heads along the way, because the only way we going to play against each other this year is the championship game........good luck guys, can't wait to see you on the field.

gross #19
Noble County Wolfpack

I actually finished my last game there on a sunday and drove back here right after the game lol. I think it was around the 29th of march. So im ready to ball this year, but im about 40 pounds lighter this year lol. I run about 4-5 miles a day now so it cut some weight. To bad we dont play you guys this year in the season ...but good luck bro

Hey Gross,

How's the knee feeling? Hopefully you recover soon I heard you tweeked it or something. See ya later dude.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals