supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another one bites the dust!! in Madison County

And another one bites the dust it seems history is repeating itself with the Madison County Pirates they can’t keep a coaching staff.

Year 1:Coach Hooten Leaves during middle of the season.
Year 2: Coach Dane Hill and Coach Brian Lowhorn left at the end of the year
Year 3 : Corey Thompson has left for the Tornadoes

We wish Coach Corey Thompson the Best of Luck as one of the Tornadoes New Coaches.

This was posted yesterday by General Manager John Jackson on their forums

Re: Another one bites the dust!! in Madison County

Your Correct there little bird. Corey Thompson who was my offense assistant resigned and joined the Tornadoes staff. This is according to him. We wish him well as we already have his replacement in place. He was not asked to leave he did this on his own for personal reasons. As for Dane hill it was due to his work schedule and he is welcome back at any point. Once again thinks for trying to "get that pot going" because it was posted for the general public anyway lol

It's all good Jack. I'm glad that people are on our site, checking stuff out. Feel free to download some Pirates wallpaper or photos while you're at it, birdy.

whoever lil bird is....i dnt think u want no smoke wit tha pirates....so plz get ya shyt right b4 u cause me to let tha cannon loose...... we dont need no ROCKIN ROBIN (BIRD) COMMENTIN ON OR BOUT OUR TEAM......

The last post is clearly a example of why you should stay in school.

IFL fan....this aint english class......if u wanna go through every word that short typed or misspelled for a reason go right head.......im not gonna tell u to put ya name on here cuz imma head hunter which means.........well im sure u can figure that out.....so hopefullly u play for someones team....cuz u jus opened ya mouth up for wat reason i have no f^in clue.........but stay out of grown folks bizznizz..... spell check dat

Holder, thanks for backing me up but please keep comments to our board and forget what people are saying on here.

thats my boy...tell em mr. holder..yaw need to get a clue n stop being so dam worried n all in our teams business..it dont matter what goes on ova here wit our team..yaw just make sure yaw well ready n prepared when it comes time to play us..n u no this lil birdy cat is a pussy cause he wont post his name nor anything else..but lil birdy as a name..fuckn gay