supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Am I the only one getting excited about the IFL season

i have been checking this site for weeks now and theres been no trash talking or anything...kinda weird...not sure if thats good or bad...but anyways can't wait till the 10th

Re: Am I the only one getting excited about the IFL season

whats up rock getting excited are i so wait either we are faceing the Madison County Pirats good luck on your season

I'm excited, alot of new teams some old teams coming back to the league. Also, isn't the championship game being played at Trine.

Well the Outlawz might want to get a hold of the Pirates asap because It is very true they are close to folding.

that funny they have a game on saturday in indy i wounder if jj knows his team is folding?

By the way the MW force are excited too i mean who else gets to open the season against the back to back league champs

well i dont know how much of that is true or not but i will surely relate this rumor to our owner lets hope that its not true

I think the respect level is so high for the teams in the IFL that the trash talking is limited to those who have no clue or guys that think "professional" wrestling is real (sorry to burst your bubble Prater)... Anyway, this season is very much up in the air. Supa and Vince are going to have to put their crystal ball in overdrive to figure this season out. And with the personel that changed teams and the teams that were formed during the off-season, no one is safe or going to have a cake walk to Trine.
Good luck to all teams and be safe.

the pirates have been in existence since they were the madison county chiefs and we have been the madison county pirates since 2005...to answer ur question we are not folding we the pirates has never even came close to even folding.....to many of us men love tha game for that to happen.......but ohio outlwaz were are very excited to come play u guys.....and i would like to wish all my homeboyz that are playin on other teams goodluck but yall know we are not friends when we're on the field but afterwards we can have a drink hahahahhaha.....good luck to all the IFL teams.........THE beginning is NEAR

Damn straight--the Pirates are not folding. We're here to stay and look forward to battling with the rest of the IFL this season. Seems the haterade is flowing heavy early in the year! Good luck to all the IFL teams, especially those in the South Division.

Thanks for clearing that up. The Pirates Coach and I have already communicated that we will wear or white jersies at Home because pirates our black like us.(we r blue and black. Pirates Red and Black).

yes thanks for clearing that up and it is going to be an honor to play the madison county pirates, and pirates please be safe on your trip over to us drive safe

Oh I know - watch out for those Ohio Cops they love pulling over Indiana Plates

yes you right we ohioians do like pulling indiana plates lmao!!!!!!!!