supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow

I am a big fan of IFL football, and I went to a Shamrock practice, and they have this guy out there I know he plays defense either corner or safety maybe both. This guy plays just wow, he hits his own teamates like: all I can say is Pow, and can cover he is a true defensive back don't know who he is or where he came from but I know I havent seen him in the IFL before. Him and Shepard if he was still there would be a force.

Re: Wow

its great when people make up names to talk themselves up to everyone watch this i can that too

i was at the Mid West force tri county raider game and they have this safety he wears #4 he was hitting anything that moved

see how easy that was

I think I was at that same game, and I think I saw #4 was a little slow and got burnt a couple of times lol. No, maybe im thinkin of #1 lol. Neway what I do remember is that #13 was breakin a lot of tackles, but his best play was on defense when he got crack blocked by this little guy who couldn't have weighed more than 150lbs lol. He got hit so hard it broke his chin strap. Damn that #15 hit him hard, but he just got up and kept playin hard the rest of the game.

Man that was fun Henry, O I mean #4 lol

lol ok here's my shots

wow number 4 on the force would be so much faster if he'd stop smoking and that TE on the force actually threw a block, damn its a shame that, thats the only block he'll throw this year and it was a preseason game

lol, I did not know you could predict the future Peck, but you did a great job. There is a great chance I wont throw another block, but atleast you know I can if I ever decide to lol! Dont count on it though

hey 99 at that game was great no one got by him(unless they paid first lol) and the best hit was when 4 hit number 15 to bad we are on the same team hows the gut aaron lol

u guys are dumb lol and all you force guys suck! quit kiddin yourselves

Isn't the Rock just made up of throw away queers!