supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
out for season

Just got back from the doctor visit, mri shows a partially torn acl. This was going to my last season. I don't know if I am done for good or if there is a possibility that I might play next year, I don't know. I just want to wish everyone an injury free season, it sucks to be forced out with an injury. So to everyone I have ever played with, it has been a privelage, and to everyone I have played against, its been fun, the ifl is a real class league. Good luck guys. Go Pack, win it all.

Gross #19
Noble County Wolfpack

Re: out for season

Gross

I'm right there with you bud a torn meniscus really sucks. Its not the way i wanted my season to end either ill be back next year more hungry and ready to play.

Wolfpack70

I wish you guys the best! i too am familiar with serious season ending injuries, although i tried to make a comeback for the playoffs, i still shoulda been on the sidelines, but as football players Im sure you guys know how hard it is to sit out when u wanna be out there for your team...

hey there #19 sorry about your season my prayers are with you that you have a speedy recovery dont rush anything let that hell on its own and when it does get strong and betterand come back stronger than ever

Hey Raggin' Rednecks (haha) sorry about the knee and your season man. I donno who Cam is gonna talk smack to if the Wolfpack and Generals meet up at some point. Get some rest and get 100% and I'm sure at some point we'll see your scrawny ass around. haha Have a good one and get well soon.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

gross, its a good thing buddy. it probs helps your team out alot with you off the field. haha just kiddin bro. sucks your not playing, i know your guys will miss you out there with them and you know i like the trash talk on the field. but good for us, dont wanna try to defend your ass in the championship. ill see ya next weekend. hurricanes were nice enough to have our game early so we can make it over there and watch you boys play. later bro, ill see ya sat

oh yeah tell tom me and coach jt want a spot reserved on the sideline and i want a wolfpack shirt to wear for the game

damn bro...that sucks!! make a quick recovery and get back on the field next year!

gross it sucks that you are out for the season. i was wanting to run you over out on the field. but now i just have to listen to you belittle me from the sidelines hahaha. hope you make a speedy recovery and maybe see you next year.

Wuzup mane dis nek,sry bout ur injury. We was jus talkin bout r injuries a few weeks ago bout us gettin ready 4da season. Well i'm good but it's only right 2 show r concern from tha mustangs get well fellow brotha, we older now so it takes mo time 2 heal lol. But i know we'll see u out wit tha pack at the games yelling ooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!!! loud as u can luv ya...

I still think you are ducking the Mustangs... But what the hell do I know. But I do know one thing, your mouth will play harder than you ever did.
We'll talk my friend, and I know you will think about what I told you.

Sorry to hear about the Wolfpack injuries. I'm pretty sure both of you will be back next year ready to compete.

There are a lot of injuries going around the IFL this season - with plenty of guys having to hang 'em up or sit out a season.

Gross I'm sorry to hear about the injury buddy. 26 more days and Ill be back. Hope to see you arouund still, but I imagine that its going to be hard for you to be on the sideline and not in the game. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

Hey Gross, you didnt hurt yourself at our preseason game against the Steelers did you? That sure was a mean jig to the favorite cotton eyed joe. Go Bears, beat Skins. Go Stangs beat Pack.

Yea Thatz Right Coach, He Waz Up Dair Lookin Like The ScareCrow From The Wizard Ov OZ!!!!! AHHHH U Know We Luv U Gross, lol, At Lease U Get Front Row Seatz 4 Diz HEAVYWEIGHT BOUTT!!!!!

#52 OUTT