Mid West force vs. Indiana Cutters
Ohio Outlawz vs. Madison County Pirates
Tri-County Raiders vs. West Central Wildcates
St Joseph County Panthersvs. Battle Creek Blaze
Noble County Wolfpack vs. kosccuisko County Mustangs
Elkhart Shamrock vs. Indiana Hitman
Wanee Hurricanes vs. Indiana Generals

Re: Perdictions for July 10th

hmmmm wow 18 hits and still not one perdiction come on guys who do you think will win there game

The Team that scores the most points!

relax bro, he will have his predictions on friday

ahhh come guys

Well how about you tell us how you feel Mr Outlaw!

well lets see my picks are for the games this week are:
Cutters over force- Cutters lost some players but they are still the two time defending champions, and they will be til some team beats them.

Pirates over outlaws- pirates look pretty tough this yr
Wildcats over raiders

Panthers over Blaze

Wolfpack over Mustangs- Wolfpack were really good last yr and they will be this yr

Hitmen over the shamrocks

Generals over Hurricanes- Generals are a really tough team to be, and they are stacked this yr

aye bruce the wildcats are playin the renengades instead of raiders this week....

Wildcats 38 Renegades 12
Outlawz 42 Pirates 18
Wolfpack 23 Mustangs 22
Hitmen 27 Shamrock 16
Generals 31 Hurricanes 27
Force 24 Cutters 20
Blaze 77 Panthers 0

oh wow you got the blaze pithing a shut out hmmmmmm that isinteresteinng

Yeah i believe the Raiders maybe stuck with no schuedle and now teams have to fill those games! Good job on that one IFL board! I think i will go watch the Force vs Cutters game.Whats the roster rule? Still have to play in one of first 3 games??

wish the raiders woud have stayed now that only give us 7 damn games to play which sucks welll we cant get no one to play us

Yea Beebop still gota play a down in the first 3 games. Itd be great to cya out at the game saturday tho, hopefully be a pretty good game...

Cutters over Force
Pirates over Outlawz
Wildcats over Raiders
Blaze over Panthers
Wolfpack over Mustangs
Hitmen over Shamrock
Generals over Hurricanes

Godd luck to all teams!!

Supa,

Wow, no 'love' for the KC Mustangs, LOL. We wish everyone save travels with weekend. Supa you need to be at this game, it's going to be a good one.

For the love of the game.

Matt
Mustangs #68
formerly Scorps #69

hey mustangs do you guys still have an open date for the 24th if so we should set up a game contact todd gordon

SR
Wildcats 38 Renegades 12
Outlawz 42 Pirates 18
Wolfpack 23 Mustangs 22
Hitmen 27 Shamrock 16
Generals 31 Hurricanes 27
Force 24 Cutters 20
Blaze 77 Panthers 0

SR I pretty much agree with what you are predicting but with a couple of exceptions,
I'd have to say your cutter game is wrong no way do the force even come close to knocking them off, the other game I think will come out differently is the Pirates will beat the Outlaws it will be a close game but I'd have to say Pirates by 6 everything else looks pretty good oh and the Panthers will score in their game.

Re: Predictions for July 10th

Force vs Cutters – The Force from last year surprised everyone in the MFL opener with a win at home vs the Patriots, but don’t look for history to repeat itself. This should be a good game, but the Cutters will travel well and show the Force why they are the IFL 2x defending champs.

Outlawz vs Pirates – The IFL doesn’t seem to know much about the Outlawz except that they are supposed to have some good team speed and #57 likes to light up the message board. The Pirates are a team that can win on any given week, so long as they don’t shoot themselves in the foot with penalties and missed opportunities. In a close defensive battle, I’m going with the Outlawz for the W at home.

Panthers vs Blaze – Sorry Panthers, the Blaze are just a better team. They have depth, an experienced core, and play hard whistle-to-whistle. Blaze will win big on the road.

Wolfpack vs Mustangs – This should be the IFL game of the week. Both teams went to the semi’s last year and both teams will be looking to make some noise this year. The ‘Pack are a tough team that will always smack teams in the mouth. The Stangs will likely rely on their O to get the job done. I look for the Wolfpack D to hold strong and give them the win in a close battle.

Shamrock vs Hitmen – The Rock have benefited well from the demise of a few programs in Northern Indiana. The Hitmen are a new squad, but they don’t lack confidence or enthusiasm. The Shamrock will win at home in a sloppy game. Both squads will be better for playing this game and will hopefully see what they need to work on to be competitive in the IFL.

Hurricanes vs Generals – Two words: Generals win. Enough said.

Wildcats vs Renegades – First off, kudos to the Renegades for taking this game after the Raiders left the IFL hanging. But I digress…. After a strong showing in the MFL last year, the Wildcats look to show the IFL that they can hang with the big boys. The Renegades haven’t shown much this year, but they have the potential to be very good. Their offense could be very dangerous if the Wildcat D sleeps on them and their special teams have the potential to break a big kick return for TD. The Wildcats look to get things done by playing strong D and throwing the deep ball. I give the nod to the Wildcats in this one.

Time Will Tell Fellas, Time Will Tell!! Everybody travel safe.

#52 OUTT

42-18 Outlaws over Pirates?????? We'll see!!!! When the Pirates are win, just make sure you give them there props.

Well, let me ask you this.
What's your prediction for
the rest of this ball game?

Bearcats are gonna win,
30 to 27.

That's very interesting.
How'd you come up with that guess?

Guess? That ain't no guess!
That's what it's gonna be.

Yeah Bruns you got to chill out on the message board running your mouth to hype up our team or things like what you said that had to do with the Raiders makes us looks real bad. You don't want to be another Huff on the board.

best of luck to all and for all of us to have a injury free weekend!!

yes good luck to all the teams every team represent

Mr. U.N.T.B.L.E.
42-18 Outlaws over Pirates?????? We'll see!!!! When the Pirates are win, just make sure you give them there props.

Will you give the Outlawz theirs for the shutout??

its hard to give predictions on new teams when u dont know about them, just going by last years season dont work, to many variables happen from year to year. good luck all and have a safe season, see u on the field