supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First Rankings of 2010

The Generals are ranked #2 - See who is #1 and #3 and find out where your team is ranked.

INSPF 2010 Rankings

Remember to go vote at the Fan Prediction Center

Everyone have a great weekend - and WELCOME BACK HOME TO INDIANA FOOTBALL!!!

Re: First Rankings of 2010

the rankings look great, but I just dont know how the pirates are so high. They are a good team, but maybe I am missing something. Last year the O force beat them in the playoffs at the Pirate Cove 20-0. The Midwest Force is basically the same team minus a few players that didnt really play. We have also upgraded in the spots we needed to. Im not trying to start anything and I have a lot of respect for what you do and for the pirates, but I am just looking for the reasoning behind it.

yea u guys did beat us 20-0 in tha first round playoff......but the score was 0-0 until tha 4th qt.......in which the force had to throw in some trick plays that got us off guard...so it wasnt like yall was jus straight smashin us the entire game..yea yall was a great team to play...but the rankings to me look like they are goin off of preseason games won........and i kno we have a game against the outlawz on saturday so im not over lookin them or anything,,but u bets believe that im lookin forward to playin the force july 17 at home

like I said before, Im not wanting to make any team pissed or player mad at me. If you know me I let my play do the talking on the field. Preseason rankings should be based on finishes from last season and expectations for this season. We didnt have to throw in trick plays, we decided to throw in trick plays so I guess our win against you was a fluke and a 99 yard run up the middle is a trick play. neway the game I am looking forward to is this Sat. Good luck to the pirates and the rest of the IFL.

FAIR ENOUGH...SEE U JULY 17TH GOODLUCK TO U GUYS ALSO.......

did't your team split from the ohio force was it not your team begging for raiders players we all know ohio is where it is not

Hey Walser, don't worry about the rankings and where you guys fall. It's all just for fun I think. Not like someone's opinion of who can piss higher is gonna get one team a W over another. The Force are a good team and you did beat us plain and simple. Doesn't matter how--the score tells the story in the end. And if you guys have built off of last year, then I'm sure your end of season ranking will speak for itself, and that's way more important than your preseason ranking. Best of luck this weekend and we'll see you guys soon.

OHIO is where it is not - The King
did't your team split from the ohio force was it not your team begging for raiders players we all know ohio is where it is not

I wasnt begging I was giving the raider players a place to play ball for the year, because at the time "rumor" was they were folding. My mistake I apologized for jumping the gun to who I needed to apologize to end of story. Anyways good luck to all and safe travel to everyone!!!

Tyler Peckham 99
Midwest Force VP

It is good to see that everyone is calm and keeping the smack talking to a minimum. I think that the winds might be changing in the great sport of Minor League Football. We all know that the only thing that matters is what happens on the field.

For the love of the game we will play in this really hot summer heat and hope that our team is better on that day. Nothing better than a ice cold beer to celebrate a victory. Good luck to everyone and have a great season! God bless you all.