Big turnover
Big sacarifice
Big hit
Big game
Big catch
Big run
Big block

Re: BIGGS

I ment Biggs. All games lets keep it goin!!!!

I have to give it up to my man Jermaine (#11) at WR. He came up with not one but two great catches that lead us to beating the 2x IFL champs. The first was for a TD and The second was to keep a drive alive and set us up for a another TD. Both were jump balls and his tall ass came down with both. lol, great job man. You almost have as good as hands as me lol

Cutters QB #8 is one hell of an athlete

any biggs from 7/17

June had a BIGG punt return to set the tone for the Generals.

#10 for the hurricanes had a huge day with 3 TD's, a punt return, a catch from dee davis for a touchdown, (a great catch at that) and an interception he returned for a touchdown! i cant see how anyone had a bigger day.

#10 for the hurricanes had a huge day with 3 TD's, a punt return, a catch from dee davis for a touchdown, (a great catch at that) and an interception he returned for a touchdown! i cant see how anyone had a bigger day.

ya that punt returned sucked for me lol. I wasnt even suppose to be out there and I had to make the touchdown saving tackle! If i knew you guys were going to score I would have saved my energy lol. Neway I think both defenses for our game deserves some credit. You guys did a great job keying on our strengths and our D kept us in the game. I think ur #24 got a Bigg on me! He gave me a pretty good hit and I am still feeling it. Good job guys

How about Bobby Burton of the Generals I think he had something like three TD's in the Generals game and is a workhorse every week.

6/24 bigg big block from the little man (OG) wayne #5 also big game from another lil man cal #23 givin up a foot and shuttin him DOWN! Big game fellas.