supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yellow Jackets vs Chargers

I thought the Yellow Jackets were scheduled to play the Indiana Mustangs this week?

Re: Yellow Jackets vs Chargers

The last I heard the mustangs were playing the yellow jackets at arsenal tech hs

The Charges do not play the Yellow Jackets. If the Chargers still want to come to Indy email me @ ameriweather@nafl.net

Mustangs in Action on Saturday!

The Indiana Mustangs (1 – 0) are scheduled to play the Indianapolis Yellow Jackets (0 – 1) in a preseason game on Saturday, July 17. Kickoff is scheduled for 5 pm at St. Maria Goretti Catholic School located in Westfield at 17102 Spring Mill Rd. The Yellow Jackets were originally scheduled to host this game at Arsenal Tech HS; however, Arsenal Tech’s field was not yet available. There will be no admission charged for this game.

The Mustangs’ new cheer squad is hosting tryouts this Saturday, July 17th at 10 am. Tryouts will be held on the west side of Noblesville High School at the practice field located directly behind the National Guard Armory. Ladies interested in trying out must be at least 18 years old and in good physical condition. They should also wear tennis shoes, fitted shorts and a fitted sleeveless top or a crop top to the tryouts.

The cost of the tryouts is only $10, and this will be applied to the cost of the uniforms provided they make the squad. The cheer squad will only cheer at the Mustang home games which are played at Noblesville High School. The cheer squad is under the guidance of Kira Zwiefelhofer. For more information on the cheer team, please contact Kira at either kiraz325@live.com or (765) 860-2425.

The Mustangs are also still looking for quality players, dedicated volunteers, coaches and corporate sponsors for 2010. Advertising opportunities are available ranging from $75 - $2,500. For more information on the Indiana Mustangs, please contact either the Director of Marketing - Garrett Doan (317-698-2074) or Team President - James Stamper (765-451-0790).