supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Force Players...

I understand all of you are excited, it was a great game to be apart of, however, do us a favor and let's layoff the message boards until we actually prove something. Yes, you boys did a great job in beating the Cutters. It's over and done with. We won by capitalizing on their turnovers and our defense forcing turnovers, that is what won the game, nothing fancy. We have a couple of holes that we need to fix, especially on the offense this week, you all know what I am talking about...Our defense needs to improve on stopping the long drives. It's great we held them in check, however, letting up that many yards could be disastrous in the future. Let's focus one game at a time. I understand this is all about fun, but let's not "run our mouths." It's one thing to comment, but let's keep it classy. I'm not saying any of you have said anything to bad, but before our egos get as big as the bus the Cutters traveled in, let's focus week by week.

Re: Force Players...

Ah yes the big bus must have made for a luxury ride back to Bloomington. I wonder if they will all arrive in limo's this Saturday night they do enjoy flaunting what they have don't they. Nobody will ever call them the blue collar team of the IFL

way to be classy fellas....the cutters put in alot of work to get sponsors and things... we pay a pretty pricy player fee and i dont feel we disrespect too many people so im kinda confused about all the hating on us... we travel well because we put in the work and its cheaper than everyone driving themselves but its all good...good luck tonight ha

People hate for the wrong reasons sometimes.So they have a bus so they have sponsors.When you win and make a name for yourself that happens.The cutters are what every team wants to be in this league champions.So until they get knocked off that throne we are all chasing what they have already completed.1 loss doesnt make nor break a season for any team.Neither does one win..