supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clay Tolliver is back

Rumor has it that Clay Tolliver will be coming back fellas!!!!! A little birdie told me that he will be playing for the Renegades. Look out!!!! Hey Eric, sorry I spilled the beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Clay Tolliver is back

that's good. they could use more linemen this year.

Who is Clay Tolliver and why do we care, the Renagades have been blown out every game they have played this year

Who cares he sucks as a QB anyway but might be a good lineman or a TE

He is a better QB than most of the ones in the league right now you ass clown! And don't worry about the renegades, they are going to be real competitors this year just wait and see!

sure now that the wolverines are done who are they going to beat? Nobody thats who.

Lol he was a backup when he was with the Stampede and a backup with the Pirates and your right he might be the best QB in the CRFL but he would make a better lineman!!! He is no where close to anything in the IFL and will always be a second rate QB tell him to find a position he can excel at and thats the bench!!!

Actually he started for both teams and YES!!! He is very capable of playing at a caliber competative with the IFL. MR. WHOCARES you sound like a hater to me. Do you even play football or do you just like talking ish? Have you ever tried to tackle him or catch one of his passes? Face it/ the guy is legit. Just accept it and move on cornball!

First of all, thank you for the kind words and support whoever ? is, I truly appreciate it. Now to WHO CARES I don't know who you are but, if you wanna run your mouth I would gladly see you on the field on either side of the ball and will most certainly be gald to shut it for you. If you do not play football, then I will gladly see you anywhere and whip yo ass for talking wreckless. Don't get me twisted homie! Come see me if you want to. Identify yourself and stop hiding behind anonymity. Good day sir!

yo wat up clay this deshaun glad to hear ur back....get at me....

Deshaun, what's good playboy? Good to hear from you? You still playing wit da Pirates? Imma get at when I come back out there.

Clay has talent! His only problem was getting rid of the ball quick enough. Outside of that he's got a cannon for an arm and real tough to bring down. Good Luck Man!

Whoever started this post seems like a Renegades fan that thinks one player is going to help them start winning games. I know it was only preseason and they played three good IFL teams, but what I know about them, I honestly don't see the Renegades winning a game this year, specially since the Wolverines are gone. I don't think they can beat any of the remaining teams. Not this year anyhow, maybe next year once they get a year under their belt. Good luck though.

Clay,yep,im still playin with tha pirates.....but soon as u get back get at me.........

All I got to say is clay is a bitch no matter what.... who gives a fuck who he plays for hes still and always will be a cry baby bitch who honestly has no skills. but one thing is for sure hes a dead beat bitch who is not wanted really but people feel bad for him and try to accept him.... the best thing he could do is stay wherever he his and try to take care of that wife of his.... Hell the marines didnt even want him....

Clay's alright by me. Funny how some can judge this guy but won't put their name on here. Don't believe everything that you read, folks. And Clay, don't let the haters get you down. Welcome back and good luck this year, fam.

I SECOND THAT HOWARD.........CLAY IS A BEAST ON THA FIELD....AND SEEMS TO BE TAKIN CARE OF HIS FAMILY JUS WELL......I THINK DUDE IS MAD.....ITS PROLLY SOMEONE WHO GOT HIS SPOT TAKIN FROM BY CLAY HAHAHAHAHAH HE STILL MAD BOUT IT HAHAHAHAHAHA WHOEVER U R.........OH YEA CLAY I STILL DNT THINK IT WAS MY FAULT IN THAT WILDCATS GAME HAHAHAHAHAHAH