supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Refs

One thing that gets over looked in Semi-pro football is the Refs.
If I was to grade the refs from game to game for week 1 in the IFL it would go like this.

Panthers & Blaze Grade A
Shamrock & Htimen A-
Mustangs & Wolfpack B-
Pirates & Outlawz F
Hurricanes & Generals A
Wildcats & Renegades B+
Cutters & Force A-

How about some feed back. I know that the Pirates moved the ball well only to get hit with some iffy calls. Also had a saftey & Pick 6 taken back.

Re: Refs

What game was your "scouts" watching when it came to the Wolfpack/Mustang game. And no I am not saying we got hosed by ref's, that's insane. But those guys absolutly SUCKED!!! They couldn't even count to 4. And when we were caught holding and were sacked on the same play they walked off the penalty from where the QB was sacked and not from the spot where the flag landed near the original line of scrimmage. They were out of position on every play and when we tried an on side kick, the front ref's marked the ball ready to play and motioned for Larry to kick the ball. The back judge and the white hat were talking to Whit about not being able to count to 4, so they never saw that we were ready to kick, made the on-side kick and had the play "not count - do over" because the ref's in the endzone were still making dinner plans for after the game. So much for that surprise.

How can you rate the refs without going to the game?

I already don't like where this thread is going. Did I have a issue with one ref in particular this past weekend, yes, but there is a proper method for reporting issues concerning misconduct by refs in the IFL. I can't speak for the Mustangs, but I have already filed the report and expect it to be addressed. Posting my complaints on this forum will do nothing to fix the problem, and will only cause more issues down the road.

So pirates don't post on this issue, it has been dealt with. Sports Reporter, thanks for the support.

As far as overall, the refs we have had this year are far better than anything our team has seen the past two years and that is something you don't take for granted, ever. Thanks to the IFL and Art for assembling every team, every weekend, a crew for all of our games.

from what i hear at the outlawz game, they only had 2 penalties all game and you could see through the refs shirts that they were wearing outlawz t shirts. this def needs to be looked into

tru dat refs gave da game to da outlaws it be a different outcome wit different refs

You are right Voice. My Grade was ment to be D-. I had a brain fart. The Onside Kick was a really bad call. There was other missed calls as well in the game on both parts.

As for the "ONE" ref in the Pirates game, I hope that guy never works a game ever again!

Now IFL Fan I do go to every game. I have 7 split personalities and we play rock paper give you the bird to see who goes to each game.
I see all!

always love the SR just tells it how it is around here haha.

Sports Reporter (SR)
One thing that gets over looked in Semi-pro football is the Refs.
If I was to grade the refs from game to game for week 1 in the IFL it would go like this.

Panthers & Blaze Grade A
Shamrock & Htimen A-
Mustangs & Wolfpack B-
Pirates & Outlawz F
Hurricanes & Generals A
Wildcats & Renegades B+
Cutters & Force A-

How about some feed back. I know that the Pirates moved the ball well only to get hit with some iffy calls. Also had a saftey & Pick 6 taken back.

I was gonna bite my tongue on this one but I just need to ask. Sports reporter was you personally at this game. Also have you watched film on this game. The reason I ask is because you dont see everything in the stands that you do see on film. I also thought that we got away with both those calls but if you watch film, the so called safety our back was stopped at the one and that is where his forward progress was stopped. On the fumble you plainly see the block in the back (right in front of the ref that called it in the middle of the field.) The point Im trying to make is everyone wants to point fingers at the refs. Ive been doing this for 15 years and its the same story every year. The refs called this play bad or that play bad. What about the other 60 plays you get. Is it there fault you didnt score or you only scored 7 points on that many plays. Also what about grown men standing on the sidelines acting like cry babies or Ive seen and heard from other refs that they have been threatened to get shot or even beat up after the game. If this level continues to do this there isnt gonna be know refs to complain about. Hell if they was for us we wouldnt have lost 4 out of 5 games at home last year (same crew). I guess my point to this whole thing is film dont lie. People should watch it before posting. The pirates are no joke and for those of you who think its the end for the cutters have another thing coming. We are treating them as the champions as they are. From watching this league for many years and being in it now any team can win on any giving day. Thats what makes this league fun to be in. Goodluck to everyone sat and safe travels and if Im wrong about this stupid ref post than let me have it cause I have big shoulders and can take it.

I Rarely get on these boards but accusations of unfair refs is unbelievable. I also talked to Sid and am willing to send a film to him and Art. (film dont lie). And somebody prove to me that a ref was wearing Outlawz t shirt. Thats Bull too!!! I also dont hide behind a messege board so feel free to call me and discuss this issue (419-296-4992) after 3

I won't blame the ref's for our loss and I know what it is like to wear that striped shirt.... well actually it was a chest protector and shin guards, but anyway, we did not play well at all against the Pack. Their game plan worked and they beat us. Congrats!!
But what we are saying is that one bad call can turn the momentum of the game in just 6 seconds. The onside kick was more of an attempt to get a change in momentuum and break the tempo that Coach Marsh had set. The Pack was controlling the game not the Mustang's. And one little thing like recovering an onside kick, or throwing a pass for a big gain CAN change the game. And when referee's blow a call that should not be blown it changes the outcome.
Case in point. Look at what got stirred up when the Major League Umpire blew the out call at first base on the no hitter earlier this season. Then cried the next night. Ref's and umpires are human and mistakes will happen. But simple mistakes like counting to 4 or not knowing the rules is unacceptable.
Ok,,, back to work

As for the refs in the Wildcats vs. Renegades game, the ref closest to the Renegades side line didn't call anything. We had QB who was sliding to go down and a defender hit him helmet to helmet and never got a call. I was getting my jersey pulled off me every play and couldn't get one holding call. I got blocked into their kicker and was celled for ruffing the kicker. I hate to make it into a black and white thing but the two white refs sucked. The two black refs was fair. Black and white refs ha ha ha. Overall, will give them a C-.

I have been doing this for six years now and the game between us and the Outlawz was by far the worst officiated game I have ever been apart of. I am not blaming our loss on the refs, but The home team def got the benefit of the calls. The Outlawz won because of our mistakes and a great game plan, but the refs should get the game ball. It just takes away from the game when refs decide most of the game. I think if the league pays the refs then they should also issue a handbook on the rules for that league. Great job to the Outlawz and good luck the rest of the season.

HMMM well SR seems to always be on them pirates nuts sack. Why is that Just something to chew on.

The League should care. The IFL always talks about how they are a better league than others. What makes the IFL a better league nothing. Ever since Troy Edwards walked away the league has been in a tail spin. With kicking teams out of the league and NEVER fixing issuse that are cuasing problems in the league. Last season several teams had issuse with refs. Those same refs are still doing IFL games. The refs don't know the rules,they have color issues,can't control teams from fighting and so on.
I know it's not the Outlawz fualt about the refs but they have had two games that could have went the other way won by bad refs. Seems like teams have trouble with the Ohio refs. Maybe the head of officals should be working the Outlawz game to make sure there are no more issuses. But im sure this will be swept under the rug like the rest of the IFL's trash.
Once again I am not blaming the OUTLAWZ

Ok this has been an ongoing thing for the entire season and it seems like it happens every year but for some reason this year seems to be worse.
Complaints started with the first game and even have been talked about by those not playing.
This where the league needs to show leadership and follow up on these reports. The league owes it to its member teams and fans to ensure that the games are being called fairly and by the rules and that all rules are enforced right down to the simplest of rules such as helmets and face masks are to all be the same color. Leagues have rules for a reason they are not something that should made and then dis-regarded.
I'm saddened to read of a game being stopped because of fighting I was not at the game in question but if this did happen I would hope that the league leadership would step up and make an example to everyone that fighting and bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated in the league, I hope this is just a report that is unfounded but if it is true then the league should step up and suspend anybody that took part in the fight and show that they will not tolerate this sort of behavior. Both these teams involved have rich traditions and great programs and this is not something that either team is known for sometimes emotions can get out of hand but if that happens you are still responsible for your actions.
The game was played at the home field of the league president and vice president so if this did happen they should have first hand eye witness knowledge of who was involved.
This is now two years in a row that the league has had a fight it is time to grow up and show respect

Two very good post. It is only sunday. Players and coaches need to give the IFL time to make a fair and just decision.
This is the most teams the IFL has had. The more teams you have the more you have to police. I have faith that the ref and fight ordeals will be taking care of.

the refs in this league seem to try, at the same time some are, without a better word assholes. they have clear favorites and don't hide it. i'm not complaining, i just love to play the game. win or lose it doesn't matter and we should thank them for helping us with our league.

IFL PLAYER
The League should care. The IFL always talks about how they are a better league than others. What makes the IFL a better league nothing. Ever since Troy Edwards walked away the league has been in a tail spin. With kicking teams out of the league and NEVER fixing issuse that are cuasing problems in the league. Last season several teams had issuse with refs. Those same refs are still doing IFL games. The refs don't know the rules,they have color issues,can't control teams from fighting and so on.
I know it's not the Outlawz fualt about the refs but they have had two games that could have went the other way won by bad refs. Seems like teams have trouble with the Ohio refs. Maybe the head of officals should be working the Outlawz game to make sure there are no more issuses. But im sure this will be swept under the rug like the rest of the IFL's trash.

You crack me up. I think we had more calls on us. After I watch film I will let you know. In my opioun when you have high school, college and pro rules it is much harder on High school refs. There are so many different rules in this league. To me if your gonna call yourself semi pro it should be pro rules. Also i dont think the refs made the 2 fumbles happen on special teams that went for scores. Every week its the same thing that the refs made you lose. It kinda gets old. We could of got on here crying that the ref that called a flag on us on the goaline against the cutters when we stop them on 4th down and got the ball back on a 40 yard fumble return. They flagged us and got the ball back and scored the winning td. Did you here us crying about it. No we took it and knew we shouldnt even been in that situation. Did the ref lose that game for us NO we lost that game for us. Grow up and let them do there jobs or better yet quit and become a better ref. That goes for the so called fans that complain about every teams refs also. If you can do better than take the classes and get out of the stands. Every one have a good sunday. Hope who all was hurt last night you heal quick and get back to doing what you love doing. Just remember a good day of playing football is the best day.

I have played in this league for 7 long yrs, I have to agree with most of the players this yr. The refs are awful, the worst is the chop block. I have went up to the refs several times this yr an asked them to watch the illegal chop but none seem to give 2 shits about any of the players safety. We lost a teammate to a high lo and nothing from the refs on the play. I think most of the refs dont know what the hell is going on. They wont listen to any of the coaches on the sideline asking them to just watch for certain stuff they just turn their shoulder an dont pay attention to what we have to say. I would be different if we were yelling and screaming at the refs to watch this stuff but were not. I learned to keep my mouth shut an just play ball but when we start losing players to shitty ass refs something is gonna change!

Walser13(TE)
I have been doing this for six years now and the game between us and the Outlawz was by far the worst officiated game I have ever been apart of. I am not blaming our loss on the refs, but The home team def got the benefit of the calls. The Outlawz won because of our mistakes and a great game plan, but the refs should get the game ball. It just takes away from the game when refs decide most of the game. I think if the league pays the refs then they should also issue a handbook on the rules for that league. Great job to the Outlawz and good luck the rest of the season.

So we don't have a big argument about this over the message board why don't someone from the Outlawz and you sit down look at film and show you those calls that you think are bad calls. Liles is really good at pointing those out off film ... I think we should do the same with the Pirates. We had these refs for the last 3 years now and we haven't had any complaints yet. We lost probably just as many as we won at home... There were A LOT of penalties on both sides. We probably had more penalties then you guys to be honest. Those refs may of made a couple close calls like all refs do but none big enough to make the difference in the game. Force or Pirates nothing against you guys I just think the right thing to do is have someone from our team and someone from your team sit down together and watch film.

I also want to add that we had 2 touchdowns called back... Pleanty of calls went against us. False starts, Offsides, Illegal man down field, Personalle Fouls, holding. But we can all solve this issue with film.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA....BUT MY BIGGEST ISSUE RIGHT NOW IS THE REF THAT USED A RACIAL SLUR TOWARDS ME........I WANNA GET THIS TAKIN CARE OF THE RIGHT WAY....I AM SO MAD,I JUS WANNA GET HIM OUT OF HERE...NO PLAYER SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WIT THAT ON THA FIELD....

Harbaugh #61 Generals
I have played in this league for 7 long yrs, I have to agree with most of the players this yr. The refs are awful, the worst is the chop block. I have went up to the refs several times this yr an asked them to watch the illegal chop but none seem to give 2 shits about any of the players safety. We lost a teammate to a high lo and nothing from the refs on the play. I think most of the refs dont know what the hell is going on. They wont listen to any of the coaches on the sideline asking them to just watch for certain stuff they just turn their shoulder an dont pay attention to what we have to say. I would be different if we were yelling and screaming at the refs to watch this stuff but were not. I learned to keep my mouth shut an just play ball but when we start losing players to shitty ass refs something is gonna change!

That was well said 61 this year seems that there is much more complaining about the officials in the league, and the only solution is for the league leadership to show just that and lead. I don't know what it is about the mid season mark but seems like tempers are always flaring around this time of year.
When these things happen with no significant league action then it will continue to happen until there is a major incident. This should be an easy ruling for the league watch the tape and anyone who left the sideline should be suspended for a minimum of two games, now take that one step more and if you leave the field say and go into the stands suspend those people for the rest of the year, show as a league it won't be tolerated and that you mean business and you will have less of these problems pop up, show that you will allow it and you will have more, this is a unique year in the IFL many teams are so equal and on any given Saturday one could defeat the other, no team is safe from being beat, with the new playoff system not everyone will make the playoffs, so you can expect to see more and more emotion with each week, that is expected so lets just hope everyone gets their head on straight and displays good sportsmanship not during the games but after the games as well and as far as the terrible language that has poped up on here recently there is no place for that either.

I would love to set down and watch the film, or you can have Coach Liles watch it and type what happened on each play. Afterward you can email it to me so I can get a better idea. I know that the refs did not lose the game for us, because our mistakes lost it. The first half was where more of the bad calls happened, but I am pretty sure we had more penalty yards that should not have been called than actual penalties. I know you guys had bad calls as well, but one thing that bothered me was the ref on our sideline. The chain gang had atleast a yard of slack in the chains and I simply asked him to straighten the chains. He looks at the chains and says they look good to me. I start to ask if he could see it and he then threatens to kick me out. The chain gang, in Outlawz jerseys, were laughing and at that moment I knew something wasnt right. If you know me, you know I never complain about refs and I didnt complain during the game because I am smart enough to know there is nothing we can do, but I know the league might be able to do something. Once again great win for you and I am just complaining because for the first time I felt like it wasnt fun because of horrible officials. I have lost a game 70-7 and still had fun lol. Neway feel free to send me you analysis on the game film. jwal13@yahoo.com

well said
Dholder15mcpirates (usertruck 1on1)
THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA....BUT MY BIGGEST ISSUE RIGHT NOW IS THE REF THAT USED A RACIAL SLUR TOWARDS ME........I WANNA GET THIS TAKIN CARE OF THE RIGHT WAY....I AM SO MAD,I JUS WANNA GET HIM OUT OF HERE...NO PLAYER SHOULD HAVE TO DEAL WIT THAT ON THA FIELD....

Sir I do not know you nor have I ever met you I can understand your feelings on this as personally I feel that word should never be used by anyone, to me it is hateful, I hope you realize that your actions were also very wrong, it was not the way to handle it and you did something that in any league other than this would be met with severe penalties.
In sports at no time should anyone try to incite a fight not on the field, not in the stands, not anywhere, there are families that attend these games and the last thing that any child should have to witness at a sporting event is a fight of any kind, I know there is always going to some pushing and shoving but when it turns into a fight or a brawl then that is when the league should step up and hand out the penalties.
I know you feel you are justified in this but you were wrong you must take responsibility for your actions don't be like so many that fail to admit they were wrong or take responsibility for their actions.

NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT I WAS WRONG IN SOME AREAS....THE THING IS NO ONE BEGAN FIGHINGS UNTIL EVERYTHING HIT THA FAN....I ALSO TAKE RESPONSIBILTY....WE ALL WAS WRONG,BUT I FEEL THAT THE REFS WAS MORE WRONG WITH WAT HE DID....THAT IS THE REASON WHY IM TRYIN TO GET THIS TAKIN CARE OF THE RIGHT WAY.....BECAUSE WHO IS TO SAY THAT,THAT REF WONT CALL A ANOTHER PLAYER A N****R AGAIN....

OK… enough of this.

Whoever the person is hiding behind the two words well said….

I don’t happen to agree with Mr. Holder’s method of addressing this issue either. However, AT LEAST HE HAS BEEN UPSTANDING to the point of posting his remarks with his name attached and not hide in the shadows as you have chosen. It is only this fact that allowed you to write “…I do not know you nor have I ever met you”. Meanwhile, there is absolutely no way that he could reciprocate because of your anonymity.

So, as usual, you are one of those that hides in the bushes of self righteousness, slinging your accusations and judgements. Stand in the light and face the point of your own spear or keep silent.

AND DeShaun... I DON'T NEED ANY BACK-UP! So let it alone!!!

This is unreal, I cant believe the crying that goes on on these boards. Shame!!!!

Coach Liles (Outlawz)
IFL PLAYER

You crack me up. I think we had more calls on us. After I watch film I will let you know. In my opioun when you have high school, college and pro rules it is much harder on High school refs. There are so many different rules in this league. To me if your gonna call yourself semi pro it should be pro rules. Also i dont think the refs made the 2 fumbles happen on special teams that went for scores. Every week its the same thing that the refs made you lose. It kinda gets old. We could of got on here crying that the ref that called a flag on us on the goaline against the cutters when we stop them on 4th down and got the ball back on a 40 yard fumble return. They flagged us and got the ball back and scored the winning td. Did you here us crying about it. No we took it and knew we shouldnt even been in that situation. Did the ref lose that game for us NO we lost that game for us. Grow up and let them do there jobs or better yet quit and become a better ref. That goes for the so called fans that complain about every teams refs also. If you can do better than take the classes and get out of the stands. Every one have a good sunday. Hope who all was hurt last night you heal quick and get back to doing what you love doing. Just remember a good day of playing football is the best day.

Coach my teammates stated that we as a team made mistakes we never said the refs caused us to fumble the ball that was our fault but the refs did make it harder on us and the crew at our game had no class for example after we fumbled the last time on the goal line i got my defense together on the field call our play broke the huddle and was walking to my position and the back judge got in my face talking trash to me when i did nothing to this guy and yes i talk to the refs during the game but I AM respectful and polite when i do speak to them so for a ref to get in my face and talk to me that way or use the N-word in the pirates game is unacceptable If we as players are to be held to a standard then why are the men trusted to keep us to that standard able to act the way they do if we as players get out of hand we can be suspended for two games but what will be done about refs that get out of hand.

I really dont think it is crying, but trying understand why there is not more respect being given to the players. We make a choice to play and pay for a game that we love and just do not want it to be determined by bad calls or in some cases being disrespected. I would think that the referees like most of the players in Semi-pro have other jobs, but maybe they dont because they get paid to be there. I think some of the referees need to realize that most of the players are playing for passion of the game and when there are constant penalties it takes away from the passion.

I think its clear that the refs at the Outlawz home games need to be replaced. That is 2 games this season in which they have made a impact on the game.

The refs at the Outlawz game were flat out TERRIBLE! And im not saying they called a bad call here and there on us no, the Outlawz beat us plain and simple, well id like to think we beat ourselves, but anyways they had terrible calls against us and the Outlawz as well. John is dead on with this we pay to play a sport where serious injury is very possible, that alone should say enough about our passion for this game, so where im tryna get at is THE REFS NEED TO LET US PLAY!!! Sure order needs to be kept, but there was seriously a flag on every other play....

Force players and others,

As all Force players know, no-one is more critical of referees than me. Being a certified official myself I know the ins and outs of this game like the back of my hand. I WAS present at the game and saw everything that happen as well as you all did. The proper steps are being taken to resolve this issue with the best plan of action that is set-forth by the league. Upon review of the game film I feel that this issue could have made a difference in this game and it will be handled accordingly.

I am happy to see the Force players are not giving excuses for out loss to the Outlawz, it was a hard fought game down to the final whistle and we can only learn and prepare for the Wildcats in Brazil next week.

Thanks again

Andrew Davis
President, Mid-West Force

I have been doing semi pro for 15 years and this has to be the only league that seems to beat up refs like you do. To answer some of the questions #1 Andrew if you are a ref Im sure you wouldnt like someone in your face every time you throw a flag like semi pro players do. Number two if they just let you play there is always some crying every play that they got held or blocked in the back and no flag was called so how do the refs win. Refs have to take order. If you dont like what they have to say to you than quit crying and yellin at them. I have seen refs get threatned and told they was gonna get there butts kicked after the game. There are more cry baby players in semi pro. Another thing if refs let stuff go by and someone gets hurt than they get hollard at cause they didnt take control. If your scared of getting hurt than dont play the roughest game around. Soon all this crying you aint gonna have a league or semi pro ball cause the refs are gonna say screw you we arent doing semi pro ball cause you all act like 10 year olds instead of grown men. Also I would like to put out there totally not on this subject. Away teams have respect for other peoples sidelines and locker rooms enough said.

Those are some valid points by Coach Liles.

from what i understand about this Outlawz & Force game most of the calls came during the 1st half. And as a result of the refs(doing there jobs) tossing flags the Force lost a nice chunk of yardage and went into halftime down 12-7 but lest say the refs didnt(do there jobs) and call it how they saw it. then the force adds some positive yards to there stats as well as the outlawz but the outlawz also add 2 more Td's and the force go into half time down 24-7 ! and i hear the 2nd half was an ok game with not so many calls and the Outlawz won the 2nd half 8-0 so either way you look at it the outlawz come out on top SO lets give the refs a break no player plays a perfect game no coach coaches a perfect game and no ref calls a perfect game lets put this behind us and get ready for week 5 im sure the Force bounces back in a very good way and as far as players being called the N-word that should never happen it dosent belong in the world of sports cause every man is only the color of there team! with that said player's remeber it's not what people call you it's what you answer to I LOVE THIS GAME & wish every player of every team the best in up and coming weeks THIS IS MORE THEN A GAME IT IS A PASSION

The referee stuff's got to stop. If we feel disadvantaged by the referees, then take an appropriate action, as our team president is doing.

Personally, the officials didn't lose the game for the Force. We lost it with the fumbles - plain and simple. Had we not fumbled the ball (sorry Travis) we'd have won the game. Our defense played great!

The helmet-to-helmet call on us was definitely spearing. I knew it when it happened. The refs did also miss the high-low that injured our player, but he was playing hurt as well. It's pretty hard to catch all that stuff, though I did hate to see our guy go down on the play.

Referees should be more updated on the league rules, but the complaining really has got to stop. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, or even my team, because it's happening everywhere.

The coaches on the Force have been very good during games - our head coach is very modest in taking penalties. It's refreshing to have a coach that doesn't complain about the calls for a loss.

As far as the side judge who yelled at Walser, I was standing right there. I think he just had enough with complaining from others and that question had put him over the edge. He was trying to maintain control, something he should be doing, but probably was a bit edgy in doing so.

As a team, the Force will regroup and look to take on the Wildcats with a possible playoff appearance for both teams on the line! It should be a great battle.

if anything the outlawz should be the ones upset as they were the ones who had touchdowns called back which took away points from there season tally

I think its clear that the refs at the Outlawz home games need to be replaced. That is 2 games this season in which they have made a impact on the game.

Are you fricking kidding me? No disrespect to the Pirates or the Force but bad calls or not we outplayed both teams. Now I am not on here to toot my horn or my teams horn but I feel in both games our play controled the outcome. There are a lot of "what if's" in sports and well if this happened or if we didn't have that score called back. YADA YADA YADA. Calls will always go one teams way and not anothers and its how you respond is what really makes a difference. I could get on here and talk about how I thought the Cutters had "home town refs" but I didnt because like me I know they are human and make mistakes. None of which affected the outcome for us that day. We beat ourselves. Its just frickin ridiculous. If teams were as good as some people make them out to be on here then on game day you shouldn't be leaving the outcome to the guys in stripes!

I'm sorry to bring this post back up but I haven't been on this site for a couple weeks and I need to make one point. When I was with DCW we played several games with 2 or 3 refs and had no major problems. The players respected each other and the game of football. I stopped playing in the league last year when a team mate argued with a ref so much that he received an unsportsmanlike penalty. Then in the same game an apposing player jammed his finger into my eye while in a pile. I now ref football in order to get my football fix and I can say that there is no amount of money that would get me to ref a game in any adult league. If things don't change soon the IFL will be hard pressed to find any officials in the future!

Good luck, be safe, and play fair.