supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week 2 Picks

Shamrock @ Hurricanes
The Shamrock lost some talent that has been spread across northern Indiana. Some of that top talent plays for the Hurricanes. Two that play almost the same style of football. If the Shamrock fall to 0-2 all playoff hopes will be gone. The Hurricanes look to bounce back from a gift game with the Generals. Look for lots of turnovers and a ton of emotion in this one.
Hurricanes 24
Shamrock 13

Panthers @ Mustangs
This game will be closer than most think. The panthers have gotten better from last year. The Blaze beat'em up real good. Look for the panthers to come out with a nothing to lose lets fight it out to the end style. The only problem is they don't have the football players that the Mustangs do. Mike will be starting this game and ready to right the hurd. Look for one or two punt or kickoff returns takin to the house by #22 for the mustangs. I alos see #24 having a BIG game running the ball. Some Injuries and Job troubles will clear up for the Mustangs and they will get the job done. WR #7 for the Mustangs (Connors) had some great catches last week.
Mustangs 38
Panthers 20

Wildcats @ Generals
The only way this game stays close is if the Generals turn the ball over. The word from the "lil birdie" as they say on this site is that Hibbeln is gtetting three more top weapons in Shipman,Dre & Stevens. If you don't know who those guys are you will when you play the Generals. Also coming back will be the other one two punch RB combo to go along with the already deadly combo of Bobby and Darrin. The Gererals Defense will be way to much for the Wildcats.
Generals 28
Wildcats 13

Force @ Pirates
Man my team of the season Force coming off a huge upset win (that I called) travel to the Pirates. We all read all off season how great the Pirates were going to do in the IFL. In the preseason It looked true. For three quarter and battling the refs The did good. The the pirates did what the do and thats fold in the 4th. If the Pirates can play slow to start and finish strong they can win this game. They can but they won't! The Force are the real deal. They have the right players and coaches to push this team to the top. OHIO is not a push over for semipro football. To many weapons and to much Running game from the force to lose on this day.
Force 28
Pirates16

Outlawz @ Cutters
The cutters have never lost back to back game we all know this. They have lost a game in the reagular season both years they won the ship. New coaches and players mean new things. This team still has leadership and talent. Staying true to the running game will best for the cutters this game. The Outlawz could have lost to the pirates. Being on the road and playing the cutters is not a easy task. Look for this game to get heated at times. The outlawz might be bigger than the cutters but they are not better.
Cutters 27
Outlawz 12

GAME OF THE WEEK!!!!
Gonna make you wait till friday for this one folks!
WOLFPACK @ BLAZE

Re: Week 2 Picks

So you really think week 2 won't have any blow outs?

its going to be a great game!!!! come on Wolfpack lets get it done!!!!!

Good job on the picks/predictions. Like how you got some personal - player references..nice.

Hendricks

Ok Mr. Sports Reporter your picks look reasonable but I believe there will be a couple of blowouts come Saturday evenings.
You pretty much have the Hurricanes and Rock maybe give another 4 margin to the Canes they are a very good team.
The Mustangs and Panthers will be a shutout for the stangs no way the Panthers score in that one.
Your adopted team the Force will have no problem with the Pirates.
The Wildcats will hang with the Generals due to turnovers and costly mistakes from the home team but the Generals will win this one 28-24 JT has never had a team so prone to stupid mistakes and turnovers.
The Outlaws should score but just once and the Cutters will bounce back and show everyone they are not ready to have a fork stuck in them the Outlaws will find out just how good this team is.
The Wolfpack and Blaze you haven't called yet so let me beat you to the punch so to speak and say the Blaze will hang but Clawson will be the difference in this one the Pack by 3.
No disrespect meant by this post just wanting to see how I fair against the reporter.
Good luck to everyone tomorrow travel safe, and everyone have an injury free game!!

Where have all the players that were cut for the generals went?

Those players are going nowhere duhhh.

had several blow outs. may need to adjust the crystal ball for next week

Just curious...

Sports Reporter, First I always look forward to your predictions. But you never posted a prediction for our Game, Wolfpack v Blaze. Although the game is over and done with. I was wondering what your thoughts were before the game took Place? Thanks.

Deleon
#25 CB/SS

this time last week the picks were in, where they at?