supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEEK 2 recap

Well damn was I wrong on the scores or what.

Hurricanes 40-6 over the Rock. I Think they put the North on notice. As for the Rock just get back to work. Two games does not make for the whole season.

Mustangs 50-6 over the panthers.
Well I guess I pissed you guys off. Someone said they would not score but they did at the end of the game. I like the Panthers but the IFL is to strong a league for them. in the words of coach bum phillips "Short on man power long on heart".
The north will be a dog fight like no ther this year.

Generals 52-0 over the Wildcats.
Both teams will look back at this game as where there season will turn to. Wildcats will still make a push for the playoffs.

Pirates 14-8 over Force.
To many turnovers and missing key players. Hard to win at the cove. This game shows that the IFL will have it's best season ever.

Cutter 19-12 over the Outlawz.
Well the cutters still have never lost back to back games and I doubt it will happen this year. The champs are back and the league will find out they can still run this league. As for the Outlawz, I see you guys bouncing back in a big way.

Wolfpack 20-19 over the Blaze.
Even with the win i still think the blaze are the best team in the IFL. They was leading and the pack made a great comeback.

Hitmen good win, way to rep the league.

Re: WEEK 2 recap

The Pirates are getting better and found a few fire sticks from the lost match book. It wont be long before they are firing all the cannons.

They could find a whole new book of matches and be running on 12 cyclinders but it won't be enough for when the big red machine comes to town this weekend. The sports reporters says it is hard to win in the cove well just watch how easy it is this week.
Not meaning to take anything from a good Pirate team but I see them losing by at least 10.Just don't have enough guns to hang this week

I see that the cutters are already runing there mouths and its only monday..how u gonna say that you are just gonna kick the pirates ass when u just got your asses handed to you in week one by the same team they just beat in week 2..it was a hard fought game at the cove and trust me dont talk shit until u seen what they have..i really hope they unleash the best out on you guys because the pirates are making a name for themselfs in the ifl..the cutters have there word cut out for them this year..the pirates win in a defensive battle 21-14

What will the Cutters say after the Pirates make them walk the plank?

they won't say anything because they will be fine win or lose. its a new team, new coaches, the may lose every game, who cares, they only thing that matter is when playoffs come and we see who is in the championship

ifl watcher
I see that the cutters are already runing there mouths and its only monday..how u gonna say that you are just gonna kick the pirates ass when u just got your asses handed to you in week one by the same team they just beat in week 2..it was a hard fought game at the cove and trust me dont talk shit until u seen what they have..i really hope they unleash the best out on you guys because the pirates are making a name for themselfs in the ifl..the cutters have there word cut out for them this year..the pirates win in a defensive battle 21-14

Just to clairify before the board gets in an uproar I'm not a Cutter nor am I a Cutter fan just an IFL fan who doesn't see anyway that the Pirates can get the job done on Saturday.
They have heart thats for sure but heart won't get the win this week,

hmmm
they won't say anything because they will be fine win or lose. its a new team, new coaches, the may lose every game, who cares, they only thing that matter is when playoffs come and we see who is in the championship

I had seen somewhere that not all teams will make the playoffs, if that is the case they will obviously have to win games to make it to the playoffs.

To: (Question) you are right, but i wouldn't write them off just now, i believe they will make it to the playoff, if not then hey they will bounce back. an just so you know im not a cutter fan, i've just been around to know that a team can bounce back and be very good, it's the begining of the season, but to luck to all the teams

I think a player who has played both teams need to comment. The way I look at it is that we had one of our better games against the Cutters and put together a great offense besides not having our 6'5 receiver Boz(#8). We all know how that turned out. Against the Pirates, we were missing our starting QB and tryed to bring in a QB that hasnt played in two years. We were missing a few olinemen and def lineman, but the big issue was QB. No offense to the Pirates because I think they have a great organization, but a team that was suppose to win at home should have blown us out. I think that the Cutters have size but the Pirates have speed. I think because the Cutters have a better offense this one should stay close until the 4th and then get out of hand a little. I say a 2TD margin for the Cutters.

So it seems that supafan land is turning our game this week into a big deal. I think a bigger deal is the Generals @ Force. How will this one end up? Hopefully the Force can get all those missing players to show up for the David vs Goliath game they have this week.

so there you have another opinion from someone who has played both so notch up another in favor of a cutter win