supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO IS REALLY THA BEST TEAM

WELL SINCE NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT.....I WILL.......ALL WK SUPAFAN PREDICTIONS,HAS BEEN BASHIN THA PIRATES AND THA CUTTERS........COUNTIN US OUT....WHO DOES THAT THIS EARLY........ANYWAY I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THIS IS THA ONE LEAGUE U CANT DO THAT IN.........EVERYONE IS HELLA TOUGH......THA POINT IS THIS,NO LIKES TO BE THA UNDERDOGS,BUT THEM PIRATES LIKES TO SOAK THAT SHIT UP......THA FORCE ARE A GOOD ASS TEAM......AND IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO PLAYIN THEM CUTTERS (BRUCE LOL).........I FEEL LIKE THA GENERALS ARE THA ONLY TEAM THAT COMES IN A GAME EXPECTIN TO WIN (MIKE CAMERON LOL HAVE MY $20 READY) TO ME THERE ARE NO SCRUBS IN THIS LEAGUE.....AND HOW THE WLIDCATS LOST 52-0 I HAVE NO CLUE CUZ THEM BOYZ ALWAYS GIVE ANYONE A GOOD ASS FIGHT REGARDLESS THE TEAM.....SO I WANNA WAT HAPPENED

Re: WHO IS REALLY THA BEST TEAM

My top 5 teams
1. Generals- They are looking the best by far so far have been blowing out every team that they played so far.
2. Cutters- They beat the Outlawz in a really close game that could have gone either way. I think a lot of things went wrong when they lost to the Force and I think the Cutters would come out on top if they played the Force again.
3. Outlawz- I think the Outlawz are right up there with the Cutters and Generals. I heard the Outlawz didn't travel well and that they beat them selves with mistakes. That game sounded like it could have went either way
4. Wolfpack- The Wolfpack are still 2-0 and beat 2 really good teams. I think the Wolfpack will come out top of there conference.
5. Blaze- Blaze are a much improved team this year and have a lot of talent. There game against the Wolfpack could have went either way. I can see them meeting up with the Wolfpack in the conference championship.

You guys are always a tough team with a great defense. If you ever got that offense in check you would be a team that would never be considered an underdog. (maybe a few guys on D could go both ways?) but neway good luck next week guys and I hope to see you in the playoffs. O and I cant believe the Wildcats lost that way either, it makes me wonder if they are down again this year. It seems about every other year they are different but who knows.

Looks like the Outlawz and Cutters was a good game and it was a 85 yard pick six that made the difference for the Cutters.

I think it will come down to the Generals, Wolfpack, Blaze and Outlawz to be in the Championship

Hey DHolder, I dont think you could really call yourself a underdog so far. At least if you base it off of what the fans vote. In your game with the Outlawz it was a close vote only picking the Outlawz by 3 votes and this week you were picked to win by the fans. The question I have is who will be the team that wont make it to the playoffs?

IFL FAN,YEA I GUESS UR RIGHT,BUT WE ALL NO THAT MOST OF THOSE VOTES REALLY COMES FROM OUR OWN PLAYERS THAT VOTE FOR OURSELVES YA KNOW.....MAYBE A FEW TRU FOOTBALL FANS GO AND VOTE........THA THING IS WE LOST TO THE OUTLAWZ IN WAT I CALL A VERY CLOSE GAME TO ME......THE SCORE WAS 8-0 WIT A LIL OVER 6MINS LEFT TO GO IN THA...THEN WE FELL BACK EVEN MORE DUE TO SP.TEAMS MISTAKES AND MORALE DROPAGE...NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I SEE THAT THA PIRATES ARENT READY FOR THA IFL...I CALL THAT BEING A UNDERDOG......OH AND FROM WAT I HEARD THA WILDCATS ARE THA SAME TEAM FROM LAST YR...SO I HAVE NO CLUE ON WAT HAPPEND I WISH SOMEONE WOULD FILL ALL OF US IN ON THAT GAME..............

AND IMMA ALWAYS LOOK AT CUTTERS AS BEIN THA ONE TO BEAT UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE HAS THAT TITLE...EVEN IF WE WIN AGAINST THEM NXT WK....THEY WILL STILL BE THAT TEAM TO BEAT.....CUZ ONCE UR IN THA PLAYOFFS WAT HAPPENED IN THA PAST NO LONGER MATTERS.......

hey that pick 6 didnt make a difference it was the 1st points of the nite ! the game came down to the outlawz having to stop the cutters on a 4th and goal.. which they did! made the cutters fumble and returned it about 60yards before and late flag came in and gave the cutters a second chance opp and they took advantage of it and won it with. over all the outlawz did beat them selves and the cutters played 1 hell of a game ... GREAT JOB FELLAS

so is there anyone from the wildcats out there that can shine down some insight as to what happen vs the generals?

What happened to the Wildcats is simple they got a good old fashioned country butt whippin no question.
That is what the Generals are capable of doing when they focus and play ball, the only trouble is they don't have a very long attention span right now and that could mean a bad game this week when they have to take another long road trip.
They were a finely tuned machine Saturday night but the real test is can they do it two weeks in a row.

How can you say a pick six didnt make a difference when the game was won by a touchdown? Looks like the Cutters had a bit of luck on their side or it would have been 2 pretty L's in a row.

DONT GET ME WRONG I PLAY WR FOR THE OUTLAWZ SO IM NOT TAKING THE CUTTERS SIDE IM JUST SAYING .. I THINK THAT PENALTY CHANGED THE GAME MORE THEN THE PICK 6 DID .... HAD THAT LATE FLAG NOT COME IN THE GAME WAS WON

i too play for the outlawz but i think that both we equally key in the cutters win this past weekend with all the talk about the cutters i figured that they had a real chance to just kill us with all they could do but the fact ofthe matter is our defense kept us in itit was our game to loseand we did. not saying that the ref's helped any i was on the goal line and didnt see number 96's hand in the neutral zone but who knows and as for the interception that was caused by pressure that came from the right side of the offensive line. now we all know that bad refs are a part of the game and u cant change that(the refs last week were good just one questionable call) but one thing teams who lose like we did last week can work on is sure up ur offensive line end of story

THE OUTLAWZ
i too play for the outlawz but i think that both we equally key in the cutters win this past weekend with all the talk about the cutters i figured that they had a real chance to just kill us with all they could do but the fact ofthe matter is our defense kept us in itit was our game to loseand we did. not saying that the ref's helped any i was on the goal line and didnt see number 96's hand in the neutral zone but who knows and as for the interception that was caused by pressure that came from the right side of the offensive line. now we all know that bad refs are a part of the game and u cant change that(the refs last week were good just one questionable call) but one thing teams who lose like we did last week can work on is sure up ur offensive line end of story

If this is an outlawz player than next time use your name please. We dont hide behind our team name, Thanks.