supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I.F.L Playoff early prediction

Well two weeks into the season isn't long but then the season only consists of 7 games.
You can see the playoff picture starting to take hold in the North it is clear to see that the Panthers and Shamrock are not going to make the playoffs the only question left is who is the other team not playing in the post season and I know I'll hear it on this but I think it will be either the Hitmen or the Mustangs that will be sitting it out. Clearly the Blaze will make it as will the Wolfpack they had an awesome game last week. Only time will tell and this is by far the only division with any question on who makes it in the South the Pirates and Wildcats will be left on the sidelines wondering what happended.
In the next three weeks the Pirates have the Cutters,Mustangs,and Generals on their schedule what a killer schedule they will be lucky to score during that span.
The Wildcats have a tough schedule as well this week should be a win for them if they travel well to the Shamrock then they have a three week span that is murder Cutters, Force, and Outlaws. if they play like they did last week against any of those three teams we may very well see a 100 point game.
The team in the South with the easiest schedule remaining would have to be the Cutters. They have the Pirates on the road a short road trip at that, then another short road trip to the Wildcats, then a week off to rest for their home game with the Generals. I hope this is not taken as a disrepectful post as it is just an opinion and nothing more the truth will lie in how each team plays in the upcoming weeks and NOT BY WHAT IS SAID on a message board.
This is the time of year where lots of players get frustrated with playing time or should I say lack of playing time and the grumblings begin, remember guys everyone wants to be a starter and play every down but in reality that won't happen, be a team player work hard in practice and push your teammates, realize that when you are pushing them at practice you are contributing to your team and helping to make it better, and be ready when the call comes on game day to step up and help your team.

Re: I.F.L Playoff early prediction

A team must win two division games to have a chance at the playoffs. Three division games all but secures a place in the playoffs. Cross divisional games don't count until the tie breakers.

I have to agree with the Panthers and Shamrock not making playoffs in the North.

The South isnt as clear. I dont think the Generals and Outlawz will have a problem making the playoffs. This weeks games should help the picture a little bit. At the moment the Cutters, Force, Pirates and Wildcats are in a battle to make the playoffs.

With the Wildcats having many of their remaining games at home, that will be a big plus for them as home field advantage has seemed to help some teams this season. After the beating they just took, you can expect that they wont let it happen again.

The Force are home with the Generals and Blaze and have to travel to the Outlawz, Wildcats and Panthers. It will be tough to beat the Generals or Blaze even having home field advantage. Depending on how well they travel they should be able to beat the Panthers but the Outlawz and Wildcats should be interesting.

The Cutters travel to the Pirates, Wildcats and Blaze with a home game against the Generals and Hurricanes in there. That could be a bad thing for the Cutters as their loss was on the road. I dont see the Cutters beating the Generals at home and Blaze, Wildcats and Pirates will be a problem for the Cutters.

The Pirates have the Cutters, Wildcats and Wolfpack at home and the Mustangs and Generals away. This is a big plus for the Pirates who seemed to find a little bit of their offence last week. The Wolfpack and Generals will still get the win over the Pirates. I think this will be the game of the week with the Pirates coming out on top of the Cutters.

if thats how you feel dean thats how you feel in regards to your predictions. i would like to say that the end of your post was real talk! i wished everyone would realize that and remember it at all times. this game of football is the best team sport because it is the ultimate team sport. its the only one that it takes the entire roster to win games. you should do this all the time if you are going to be so positive in your motivation to us players. thankx!

Poison
I have to agree with the Panthers and Shamrock not making playoffs in the North.

The South isnt as clear. I dont think the Generals and Outlawz will have a problem making the playoffs. This weeks games should help the picture a little bit. At the moment the Cutters, Force, Pirates and Wildcats are in a battle to make the playoffs.

With the Wildcats having many of their remaining games at home, that will be a big plus for them as home field advantage has seemed to help some teams this season. After the beating they just took, you can expect that they wont let it happen again.

The Force are home with the Generals and Blaze and have to travel to the Outlawz, Wildcats and Panthers. It will be tough to beat the Generals or Blaze even having home field advantage. Depending on how well they travel they should be able to beat the Panthers but the Outlawz and Wildcats should be interesting.

The Cutters travel to the Pirates, Wildcats and Blaze with a home game against the Generals and Hurricanes in there. That could be a bad thing for the Cutters as their loss was on the road. I dont see the Cutters beating the Generals at home and Blaze, Wildcats and Pirates will be a problem for the Cutters.

The Pirates have the Cutters, Wildcats and Wolfpack at home and the Mustangs and Generals away. This is a big plus for the Pirates who seemed to find a little bit of their offence last week. The Wolfpack and Generals will still get the win over the Pirates. I think this will be the game of the week with the Pirates coming out on top of the Cutters.

You have got to be kidding us on this you have the Cutters and Pirates as the game of the week that is hilarious, what in the world are you thinking the Cutters will win this game no doubt.
I will say this though after this week the post season picture will start to take shape.
Cutters and Force make it and the Wildcats and Pirates don't make it to the post season.

The IFL South has 1 team 2-0 and that's the Generals. The rest of the South is 1-1, so it seems to me that the playoff picture is anything but clear as of right now. Hell, we've only played 2 weeks of football so far and people are already looking to the playoffs? (playoffs? playoffs?....) Anyway, don't sleep on ANY team this year or you may end up being the ones sitting out after Labor Day.

I wish the Cutters safe travels as they head into the Cove this weekend. We look forward to one helluva game against one of the best teams in the state for the past few years. One word of advice for you--Bring your bugspray!

There is a lot of hating going on against the Pirates, do any of the haters have a reason why? I'm betting the answer is NO.

The pirates are a easy target , there is a great pool of players in that area , and the teams of the past there were some of the finest around, no other teams have the same resume, the cutters are forging there own chapter two in a row is a big deal that's why everybody is hatin , I say use it as fuel, . When the Broncos were winnin all those games everybody was always talkin spit, we won three in a row 31 league games and three ships an people still said we was scrubs , if you can't get what you want hate on those who have , is the law of the land , so it seems

R U serious
Poison

You have got to be kidding us on this you have the Cutters and Pirates as the game of the week that is hilarious, what in the world are you thinking the Cutters will win this game no doubt.
I will say this though after this week the post season picture will start to take shape.
Cutters and Force make it and the Wildcats and Pirates don't make it to the post season.

From the score, it looked like a pretty good choice for game of the week. With the way the Pirates have been playing, they should make the playoffs.