supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What the.....

There are a group of players (studs) that travels to Elkhart from Fort Wayne multiple times a week and when they don't travel, they're at Portage Middle School conditioning (something they DON'T do in Elkhart). With that being said, how come on game days they can't get clock time? I didn't see the first two game personally but from what I've heard and seeing the scores, those cats AREN't on the field for that.
If you boys up there don't want them there, get the bitch out of you and tell them such, I'm positive they have no truck with packing their shit up and boucing leaving y'all punks to fold.

Re: What the.....

The same reason there are two other new teams in the area.

Sounds to me like this is one of those disgruntled players. Why else would this post even be on here? Plus why would an "Anonymous" friend post for a player ?
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

No Brian it's actually not a disgruntled player. It's a former teammate their's who knows their passion for the game and what they have given to it over the last 10 years, especially the last 2 years trying to bring a good product to the Fort Wayne area to a bunch of unappreciative c*cksuckers who ended up screwing them in the end. They're not only good on the field but in the locker room also, you know that as well as anyone.