supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top 5 teams in the IFL

Just curious who people think are the top 5 teams in the IFL.
I would go with
1. Generals
2. Outlawz
3. Wolfpack
4. Blaze
5. Pirates

Re: Top 5 teams in the IFL

What no Cutters!!!!
I would have to have the Hurricanes in at number 5 or a tie with the Pirates.
I think after next weekend things will get real interesting.
Lets see
Wildcats hosting Cutters------Cutters by 15
Outlawz hosting the Force-----Outlawz by 12
Shamrock hosting the Blaze----Blaze by 31
Panthers hosting Wolfpack-----Pack by 27
Hurrincanes hosting Hitmen----Hitmen by 10
Mustangs hosting Pirates------Pirates by 13
Just an opinion no disrespect meant to any team picked to lose.
The league picture is starting to come together and we are seeing who is in the playoff hunt right now. I'd say the teams with 2 loses at this point are in a MUST WIN situation

It's hard to put them in there because they lost to the Force and Pirates and from what I heard the Outlawz didn't travel well when they played. Just an opinion. Cutters may bounce back and prove me wrong.

IFL football fan
It's hard to put them in there because they lost to the Force and Pirates and from what I heard the Outlawz didn't travel well when they played. Just an opinion. Cutters may bounce back and prove me wrong.

Not that I post on here much because more often then not people get butt hurt about things posted on messageboards. If there is one thing is certain games are won on the field and not on here. Like anything our game with the Cutters came down to mistakes and we made too many. However, we were only missing 2 guys and one was a backup and the other had family issues. All I am saying is traveling light had nothing to do with the loss. Mental mistakes on our part and doing something with them by the opposing team is what did us in.

IFL football fan