supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
affraid

the hitmen did't want to play on a sunday to finish the game cause he knew the panthers would come back to win. thats a shame cause other teams finished sunday.

Re: affraid

Sorry that we didn't have a field on Sunday. But 30-7 at the half!! Really! Really!! Get perpared for your next game and leave the past alone. But 60-13 would have been nice to see!!

wow......we'll since the game got cut short with 8:30 minutes left in the third quarter the score 30-13 we had the ball in the red zone...game got called for everyone's saftey because of the storm that was coming...if you want another chance make it to the playoff's cause we will be there....hahahaha NOW!!!!!

KEEP TALKING
HATER'S MAKE US FAMOUS....WOOOOOOOOO

HITMEN#1
wow......we'll since the game got cut short with 8:30 minutes left in the third quarter the score 30-13 we had the ball in the red zone...game got called for everyone's saftey because of the storm that was coming...if you want another chance make it to the playoff's cause we will be there....hahahaha NOW!!!!!

KEEP TALKING

hitmen #1. just a few things i would like to respond on regarding your last post! first of all "saftey" is spelt safety. second of all, can u inform me and everyone else what ur plan is for the hitmen making the playoffs? i mean yes ill give it to you for being 3 and 0 right now...but do u really think u will win another game all season? of ur 3 wins 1 of them was actually a forfeit from the raiders, and the other 2 teams have yet to win a game at all! haha i mean lets face it, im glad u enjoyed 3 wins but ur done for good now cuz the hurricanes, mustangs, blaze, wolfpack, and the generals are all gonna kick the crap out of you all. just a guess but i can see you guys giving up over 200 points in that span and will be lucky to score 100, after the teams decide to take it easy on ya. hahaha but ya good luck in the playoffs.

Na, they will beat the Hurricanes and Mustangs.

conclusion
HITMEN#1

KEEP TALKING

hitmen #1. just a few things i would like to respond on regarding your last post! first of all "saftey" is spelt safety. second of all, can u inform me and everyone else what ur plan is for the hitmen making the playoffs? i mean yes ill give it to you for being 3 and 0 right now...but do u really think u will win another game all season? of ur 3 wins 1 of them was actually a forfeit from the raiders, and the other 2 teams have yet to win a game at all! haha i mean lets face it, im glad u enjoyed 3 wins but ur done for good now cuz the hurricanes, mustangs, blaze, wolfpack, and the generals are all gonna kick the crap out of you all. just a guess but i can see you guys giving up over 200 points in that span and will be lucky to score 100, after the teams decide to take it easy on ya. hahaha but ya good luck in the playoffs.

Since you're the grammar and spelling expert, maybe you'd like to learn these:

spelt = spelled
u = you
ur = your or you're
cuz = because
ill = I'll
ya = you or yes
im = I'm

"Spelled" is the more common spelling of the past tense of "spell" (particularly in American English), but "spelt" is acknowledged as an alternate spelling and appears to be the more common spelling in British English.

conclusion 2- ur crazy
everyone else- main point is they wont win another game

we are all crazy for talking jive on here. they will at least win one more.

for get this spelling shit..the hitmen wont make it to the playoffs enough said..i've watched them play n they play like scubs..i give it to em though they do have a handful of good people but a handle full wont cut it in the ifl..just like the 1 statement about it, they havent played a team who has won atleast one game yet..now if u subsitute them 1st 3 games wit cutters, piarates n force they wouldnt win a dam thing..playoff?? dont talk about playoffs when you are gonna end up 3 n 4..

IFL FAN
for get this spelling shit..the hitmen wont make it to the playoffs enough said..i've watched them play n they play like scubs..i give it to em though they do have a handful of good people but a handle full wont cut it in the ifl..just like the 1 statement about it, they havent played a team who has won atleast one game yet..now if u subsitute them 1st 3 games wit cutters, piarates n force they wouldnt win a dam thing..playoff?? dont talk about playoffs when you are gonna end up 3 n 4..

I dont know about that assumption.

Now for the record. I'm old, I ain't that good, and I'm just a scrub who doesn't know anything.

Now with all that out of the way.

I've been doing this semi-pro thing for a long time. And it's insane how far this SupaFan sight has come. From the days when the old South Bend Stampede and the Central Ohio Lions had verbal warfare to the million and one Anti-Earl posts to the constant arguments for a IFL/MFL merger.

It's amazing how some things never change.

People constantly popping off at the mouth for no good reason except to see their words in print. Hell man, use your time constructively and write an essay. Go get something published or paint yourself orange and do some jumping jacks on Main Street if you need that much attention.

Or

Maybe, just maybe try to have an intelligent football discussion. You know with actual facts and stuff, not just, "Man, these dudes are weak cuz I seen em."

It's lame, it's also kind of sad.

The IFL has got a load of talent, some guys I've seen before, some I hope I get to see. But damn, all this other BS just makes us look like such a bush league joke.

So just kill it where it stands men.

Besides, what happens on game day is all that really matters right?

And before you start in.

I know you can kill me.

I know you will dust me on the field.

I know I should shut my short, no talent, un-athletic tail up.

But I'm gonna keep playing anyway.

Amen Chucky

One of the best post ever Chuck, and you are ALL young compaired to me, for that record.

Great Words Chuck. Miss you as a teammate. Tell Tom E I said wazzup!

Hendricks

It wouldnt matter cause people in the nfl do it..collage teams do it so dont act like a fucking cry baby cause your team is geting talked about..shit its true..your team hasnt played nobody..try playn 6 0f 7 power house teams like the pirates are doin..they have the toughest schedule but there not on here bragin that they are 2-1 in the league..they are not on here talking crazy about beatn the cutters..hitmen are not that good, hands down..they might win one out of the next 5 games...one forfit n 2 teams that hasnt put up 40 point togetha this year...its week 4 coming up n i really dont see the hitmen beatn nobody else..maybe a team who doesnt travel well..n thats a big maybe

I'd like to know where the forfit win is coming from? pre-season win against MSFL Steelers, loss to MSFL Lions, win IFL Shamrock win GLFL Wolfpack win IFL Panthers, and I really don't know who's talked shit from the Hitmen about being anything except proud of there start in a new league, and IFL Fan you keep doing what you do best, sitting in the stands and watching men play the game they love on the field.

Ya know, I had told myself that my last post would be the only one I did this season. Mostly because these things turn ugly in a hurry, but what the hell.

When you say NFL teams do it and College teams do it, I think it's important that you realize that it doesn't make it right. Football is full of idiots at every level. Full of people who would rather run their mouths then you know, actually really do anything.

Or even worse, people who would rather constantly disrespect this sport of kings by jacking their jaws just because the first amendment says they are allowed to act like morons.

Now as for the strength and weaknesses of this league.

Every player on every team comes out on Saturday's and busts their ass's. So to call them weak is ignorant at best and cowardly at worst. The Shamrock, the Panther's, the Great Lakes Wolfpack, all strapped it up and brought it on game day.

Now as for these power teams who Mr. IFL here is shamelessly promoting.

Most of them have been good for years and will more than likely be good for years to come. The Pirates have a great tradition. The Cutters have won a billion IFL titles. The Cane's have some of the best players in Indiana, and I can say that because I've played with some of them. And I am excited to know that I have this weekend and off and will have the honor and privilege to take the field against them.

But what Mr. IFL doesn't seem to understand is that you can only play who is on your schedule.

But allow me to humbly apologize for a first year team being excited about a fairly good start.

The IFL is a great league, I had a chance to play in it in it's infancy and it's awesome how it's grown. So if you are truly a fan, don't disrespect the league or better yet, yourself by spouting off trash about men and teams you don't know much about except for a score you read on Sunday morning.

I've said this a million times on here. Most of the posts berating players or teams come from someone who doesn't have the guts or the ability to actually step on the field and PLAY the game. They don't even have the guts to post their own name. Anonymity makes people extremely brave. I personally don't care what anyone says about me or the teams I've played for. I never claimed to be a great player. What I know is that I stepped out on that field for 4 years. I know what it's like to step on the field at the beginning of the game and not leave again till halftime. I know what it's like to get beat on on every play and be so tired and sore you want to puke. I'm not complaining, I loved every minute of it. My point is that if you haven't done those things, if you haven't had the guts to be on that field, you have no right to criticize ANY of us who have or criticize any team for that matter. Every armchair quarterback is great in their own mind and think they know everything about the game because they've never actually done it. If you aren't standing beside me or across from me on the field, then shut up.

Chuck, thanks for a good, intelligent post. I couldn't agree more.

i was just wondering what is the least games a team can win and still make the playoffs

Chuck #63 of the Hitmen
Ya know, I had told myself that my last post would be the only one I did this season. Mostly because these things turn ugly in a hurry, but what the hell.

When you say NFL teams do it and College teams do it, I think it's important that you realize that it doesn't make it right. Football is full of idiots at every level. Full of people who would rather run their mouths then you know, actually really do anything.

Or even worse, people who would rather constantly disrespect this sport of kings by jacking their jaws just because the first amendment says they are allowed to act like morons.

Now as for the strength and weaknesses of this league.

Every player on every team comes out on Saturday's and busts their ass's. So to call them weak is ignorant at best and cowardly at worst. The Shamrock, the Panther's, the Great Lakes Wolfpack, all strapped it up and brought it on game day.

Now as for these power teams who Mr. IFL here is shamelessly promoting.

Most of them have been good for years and will more than likely be good for years to come. The Pirates have a great tradition. The Cutters have won a billion IFL titles. The Cane's have some of the best players in Indiana, and I can say that because I've played with some of them. And I am excited to know that I have this weekend and off and will have the honor and privilege to take the field against them.

But what Mr. IFL doesn't seem to understand is that you can only play who is on your schedule.

But allow me to humbly apologize for a first year team being excited about a fairly good start.

The IFL is a great league, I had a chance to play in it in it's infancy and it's awesome how it's grown. So if you are truly a fan, don't disrespect the league or better yet, yourself by spouting off trash about men and teams you don't know much about except for a score you read on Sunday morning.

If it weren't for the unuasual posts on here and all the drama this site would be pretty boring. I know it sounds a bit childish to get on here and rant and rave when it will benefit nobody but hey everyone reads it, everyone enjoys a good rivalry and that is what makes the world a very interesting place.
Every week you will have someone on here saying how they are gonna kick some butt sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
There are great story lines all over the state, this guy hates this guy or this guy is better than that guy, people you can all have opinions about anyone or any team but please don't trash a team just because of their record, this is a tough year for the IFL and there is alot of parity in the league, yes there have been some upsets so far and I'm sure there will be more but when posting remember the game will be won on the field by the team that plays the best on that day.
There will be a couple team eliminated from the playoff picture this weekend and we are only in the 4th week.
Lets try to respect each other and if we can't do that lets at least respect the league and the game.
The Hitmen are not bragging as I see it they are just excited to be playing in the IFL and being unbeaten at the present time, winning games are not easy and it doesn't matter who you beat you always feel pretty damn good after a win.
There is no question that they have a tough schedule coming up but hey I'm sure they will be like everyone else and take it one game at a time because if you don't take them one at a time start looking ahead in this you will lose.

way to be "be kind". in three years of following this board i think this is the first time i have seen someone respond so "right on" when the bs gets deep!

So like "be kind" said, how bout all players shut up and play ball! cuz if "if" was a 5th we all be drunk!

haha.. KEEP TALKING.. HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS.

that is our INFAMOUS quote.. and people like you put the EXCLAMATION MARK at the end of it.

I find it VERY HUMOROUS to see and hear all this BS on the message board.. WE PLAY the game. WE ARE UNDEFEATED... we havent played the BEST teams yet... but we do start.. and YOU HATERS will stop talking sh*t come this saturday when we beat the HURRICANES.... who u all say we will "LOSE'' too..

so after we beat them, im sure there will be a post... followed by another... thereafter followed by ANOTHER... and US HITMEN... we will be drinking beer... laughing at all this BS..

go play the game.. stop bitching on here... obviously you are jealous you dont play for TOM EURIGA and the INDIANA HITMEN.

Why would the ones talking crap stop when you beat the Hurricanes? They are a 1-2 team. You should handle them with ease.

haha... funny you say that "" IFL FAN''... bc your earlier post says, we wont win another game, yet u just said we should.... u have us '" 3-4''. but now they are 1-2 and u say we should handle them with ease.

haha... u should think before you respond.

there are several people going by the name ifl fan if you havent been able to tell. this one seems to be giving you respect and you bash him by telling him to think before he responds.

IFL FAN
for get this spelling shit..the hitmen wont make it to the playoffs enough said..i've watched them play n they play like scubs

scrubs

Personally if someone predicts the Wolfpack to lose or says something negative about our team I take it as a challenge to prove them wrong because at the end of the day there only opinions and predictions and in no way do they effect the outcome of the game.

Hitmen 28 you sound like your very passionate for the game and feel your team is in the elite group and thats awesome because what player wouldnt feel that way about his team. Just a little advice take it or not but if someone bashes your team.. use it as motivation to bring it every play to prove them wrong.. Im pretty sure sports reporter had us losing all 3 games in his 1st three predictions but I prefer to be hated on because it makes it that much more sweet when you win!

Petre OUT

Thanks, I do love the game. Love playing it.. Have for 10 years.. Rocket football all the way to college.. Followed by semi pro fate returning home from Iraq.. I love ppl talking smack.. Or making bogus predictions.. Bc I no me and my teammates r going to come out, make a statement and smack the other team across their face and tell Em to look at the score board. And for all u "ifl fan" ppl who are the ones hating on other teams.. Or mine.. Why don't you line up
Across from us.. I have yet to see anyone from
The HITMEN in here talking about
How "good" we r. We let our W's do the talking

We the best team in the North until someone proves us wrong. Even if we do lose a game, we will make up for it in the championship game when we win. You all just be hatin on us cause we good.

HITMEN
We the best team in the North until someone proves us wrong. Even if we do lose a game, we will make up for it in the championship game when we win. You all just be hatin on us cause we good.

You have an early game tomorrow so lets be sure and get that score posted early so we all will know who came out on top

didnt everyone say you hitmen suck. shut your f-ing mouths now, you wont win another game

Wow, just wow. Please no Hitmen respond to this troll. You know what we need to do, so let's just handle it on the field.

Oh and by the way, Congrats Hurricanes, you played one hell of a game. It was a lot of fun.

Hahaha.. Told ya.. Who do u play for..? If it sorry ass even plays? Ask the CANES if we suck.. I'm sure they will let u no otherwise. They played a he'll of a game.. A coupl bad calls.. And a couple of dropped passes for TDS made the score at the end ofthe game. No complaints by me.. We and the canes played a he'll of a game

No for real it was a hard fought game. came down to the last drive. they dont suck they play hard and they play with heart.

Hitman 28.

Good luck for the rest of the season

not that i have any place to but i totally condemn the the statment by "told you". we on the hurricanes just love to play. the Hitmen are a great team (even though i hate the green bay colors). they are no joke. i dont care if they beat the shamrocks and the panthers, they came to play and they damn sure did. just get rid of some of the trash talk. that game was f'n awesome. i hope we see you guys again in the playoffs. take care and dont have any injuries. good luck the rest of the season, that game came down to who had the ball last. keep that big hear hitmen!!!!!!!!!!!

big heart is what i meant. good luck guys. keep playing hard and keep winning. see you soon.