supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who are the top QB,RB,WR in the IFL so far this season

just wondering

Re: who are the top QB,RB,WR in the IFL so far this season

Qb and RB from the Cutters. The small WR # 10 from the Outlawz. Generals Tight end.

wow ifl fan thank you thats a real honor but im not even the top wr on my team in my eyes !

The whole Generals team!

best back in the ifl is on tha pirates

QB's - #1 Generals #2 Blaze #3 Pirates
RB's - #1 Wolfpack #2 Pirates #3 Cutters
FB's - #1 Generals #2 Hitmen #3 Wildcats
WR's - #1 Hurricanes #2 Mustangs #3 Generals
TE's - #1 Generals #2 Force #3 Wildcats
Oline - #1 Wolfpack #2 Blaze #3 Mustangs
Dline - #1 Generals #2 Blaze #3 Pirates
LB's - #1 Pirates #2 Blaze #3 Outlawz
DB's - #1 Blaze #2 Generals #3 Hurricanes

IFL football fan
Qb and RB from the Cutters. The small WR # 10 from the Outlawz. Generals Tight end.

Just wondering saw a news release on the Cutters web site that said their QB was injured in the 1st quarter and Bruce Rochelle played the game at qb for them?

I DONT LIKE THAT AT ALL !! i dont think any team in eth league can hold the wr of the outlawz ! and our Qb should be up there with the best .. since he probably the only QB in the league with a national championship (with lima warriors in 2007)

qb Generals.
RB Generals.
FB generals.
wr generals
te generals.
OL generals.
DL generals.
DBS generals.
LBS generals.

Coach Generals.
Kicker wolfpack-Generals haha hi clawson.

That should pretty much sum it up I would think.

Why Isn't #10 from the Hurricanes in this discussion. He's easily one of the top WR in the league.

Dude.. No. i average like 2 catches a game. if we were talking about special teams or something then yeah but i havent done anything in terms of receiving yet but thanks bro

Hurricane #10.

I've never met you, but you seem humble and carry yourself well on the mesage board, and it appears you also do so on the field.

Good to see a young guy appearing to have good character in the league.

Stay healthy and see you in a few weeks.

Hendricks

Thanks man. what team do you play for. ill be lookin forward to playin ya

I play for the KC Mustangs.

Tell Steve Smith, I mean T-Shep I saids wazzup..

Hendricks

yeah debo u only have limited catches but the not it with them limited catches u average like 40 yards a catch with 2td so our receiving core is doing what is suppose to do when we get the ball in our hands. i have 6 catches for about 200 yards and two touchdowns. i feel i receiving core is one the best in the I.F.L

Hurricanes definitely have the most athletic receivers we have seen so far.. not saying there the best in the league but whenever you have a 2-3 wide receivers that are dangerous every time they touch the ball and a tightend named michael ramirez who has to be the most athletic tightend in the league.

Hope everyone has a injury free week 4!

Petre out!

i know people on here like to get things started, but i think to really have a great debate, on this subject, this should be brought up the week before playoffs. lets let everyone get a full body of work in and then debate it again.

yall better watch out for the HITMAN.

go ahead and keep ''talkin'' smack and underestimating us.. we are going to come out and smack any team we play in their mouth.

Hitman 28

Dude relax no one is bashin you or the rest of your team in this forum or your team. Save all that spunk this Saturday for us. With that bein said good luck buddy

BETTER BRING YOUR TRACK SHOES SATURDAY....AND A MIRACLE!!!

I wasn't implying you as a team were talkin shit 10. Lettin everyone else in the league know what was up. Good luck to y'all too. I played with Keith and mike Ramirez in high school and with the titans..
Seth Jordan.. Rexs daughters bf.. Is my little bother. So it will b a fun game.
And for u Ben...
I believe u played with us for the titans ur first year.. If I'm correct.. You had better bring ur track shoes.. And ur AAAA+ game

nah never played for the titans...jus had to get into the convo this shit is to much fun...good luck

Wow hey good luck to the hitman this weekend lets put on a good clean show and may the best team win. Wow i'm at a loss for words on why this stuff would be thrown out here but hey it's done with now.... Oh yeah and Canes don't forget what we have been told this is not the place for it...............

Oh ok..'well sorry for the misunderstanding.. I thought u played with us.. Name sounds familiar.. Anyways.. Good luck to you all as well. We r playing at my middle school.. Ive had manya great games there and hopefully we put on a good show

That QB for the mustangs was pretty good back in the day, Mustangs have struggled without him so far this year. Might be time to run the ball more.

Guess we dont need to play out the season, Generals are da shit.

#72 generala what position you play? I'm coming for ya.

LOL@ IFL insider...."what position you play, I'm coming for ya." That's pretty bold from someone who won't even post the team they play for or the # they wear. I don't care who thinks they are the best, says they are the best, or whatever....it all gets settled on the field. However don't be a keyboard warrior and hide behind some generic name. If you are as tough as you're acting, put it all out there so we can settle it on the field!

Its fun to see what skill guys are playing the best and whos putting up what numbers but really, it all boils down to whos offensive line is playing the best. It starts up front. If theres one weakness on the line all the skill players suffer from it. It really doesnt matter whos the best skill player, it just matters whos line is providing the oppurtunity for those good players to shine.

IFL Fan
Its fun to see what skill guys are playing the best and whos putting up what numbers but really, it all boils down to whos offensive line is playing the best. It starts up front. If theres one weakness on the line all the skill players suffer from it. It really doesnt matter whos the best skill player, it just matters whos line is providing the oppurtunity for those good players to shine.

this!

Well spoken your O line is the key. I know that's why us skilled guys on the pack thank our line O so much.....aaaaaaaaoooooooooooohhhh

Jfears #80. WR
Noble county Wolfpack
SayMyName3Times

Well spoken your O line is the key. I know that's why us skilled guys on the pack thank our line O so much.....aaaaaaaaoooooooooooohhhh

Jfears #80. WR
Noble county Wolfpack
SayMyName3Times