supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLAYING TIME for second stringers

Well the season is going into the fourth week and it seems there are many surprises in regard to team records, maybe it is time to let some of the second string players move up to a starting role and more P T and see if that changes anything, maybe some of the guys who don't make practice should start not playing.

Re: PLAYING TIME for second stringers

I'm assuming you are new to semi pro football.

It helps if your on a really good team thats blows everyone out. Then the subs get to play more. If the score is close every week then your screwed.

PLAYING TIME
Well the season is going into the fourth week and it seems there are many surprises in regard to team records, maybe it is time to let some of the second string players move up to a starting role and more P T and see if that changes anything, maybe some of the guys who don't make practice should start not playing.

What is this youth soccer? I am sure you feel that EVERYONE at the end of the season should get a team award as well? I agree that players who pay their team fees should get more time then they do but like the other post said in close ballgames forget it. You got to go with your best players over unproven players and ROOKS! Call it mean but it should only encourage players to hit the gym and get better!