supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST DEFENSE in the IFL?

just wondering who thinks they have the best DEFENSE in the league... i.e. stats.. or what other teams think about teams theyve played with good D.

Re: BEST DEFENSE in the IFL?

At this point i would have to say the Generals. Two shutouts and only 13 points on the board makes them a powerhouse to deal with. As if no one knew that.....

Of course I would say our defense (The Force), granted we have not played that well as of late, but we've had 13 turnovers in the last 2 games, so that breaks the backs of a defense, being on the field all the time...however, besides our D...

Scheme: Madison County has a good scheme and a great DE (I called him The Predator or Dreads)

Athletes and size: EASY. Hands down. Generals. I have seen ALOT of football and they played as good as the look, especially on film. Their dline had great penetration, LB's were smart and read flow very well, and the DB's had great depth and were FAST

Now, this is my opinion, and my opinion only, and does not reflect anyone else's opinion on the Force.

The Generals had very good DEs to, every back up DE was as talented as the guy in front of him, they wore me out! lol

In our first three games i would hands down give the edge for the best D End combo in the league to the wolfpack. Vincent Price and Ben Shrock do what they do well. They would give any team a handful in this league.

How about total yards allowed.. Rushing/passing.. Returns.. Sacks.. INT's.. Forced fumbles... Defensive points.. Etc