supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEEK 4

Wolfpack @ Panthers
The pack will use this game to rest up and try to get healthy for the second half of the season. The first three games took a huge toll on the Pack. At the start of the season I thought the pack would be the team to beat but Im not so sure they can handle the wear and tear for the rest of the season. The Panthers will fight the good fight but fall short again.
WOLFPACK 36
PANTHERS 19

BLAZE @ SHAMROCK
The Rock took it on the chin like I said they would. Players fighting and not trusting leadership contiunes. Until someone steps up and starts to lead this team the Rock will continue to lose.
The Blaze on the other hand have shown they will be the team to beat in the North. Solid D with a offense that can score enough to win games. Look for the Blaze to only get better. This will be worse than the Wildcats score.
BLAZE 63
SHAMROCK 0

CUTTERS @ WILDCATS
Must win game is a understatement for the cutters. The oline for the cutters might be the worse in the League! The cutters are a running team and the wildcats are know for stoping the run. The cutters have never lost 2 IFL games in one season and that happend. Now they will lose back to back games too.
WILDCATS 27
CUTTERS 18

FORCE @ OUTLAWZ
Contender or pretend is the question for the force? Turnovers and missing players cost them vs the pirates and poor play vs the Generals. This is a Must win game for the force as well. lossing this game will all but knock them out of the playoffs. The Outlawz have somehow gotten very little attn. Look for them to use this game as a statement to the South!
OUTLAWZ 38
FORCE 20

Pirates @ Mustangs
New leadership,new players,new scheme 7 the the worst start they could have asked for. What is wrong with the Mustangs? Nothing! They played the best two teams in the league out of three games. Now they will regroup focus and try to get back on track. Mike will lead a passing attack unlike anything the Pirates have seen before. On the flip side the Pirates will bring the best running game to the mustangs. It will be a battle but the Pirates will grind out the win in a close one.
PIRATES 28
MUSTNAGS 26

GAME OF THE WEEK!
HITMEN @ HURRICANES
The hitmen are 3-0 and most would say they are the worse 3-0 team in the league. Fine say that but they are still 3-0 and proved me wrong. They can only win one game at a time. They can only beat the teams on their schedule. The hurricanes are the best 1-2 team in the league. This is a must win game for them. I see the Hurricanes opening things up a bit and letting the rock fly around a little more. The hitmen play solid D but might not have enough in the tank in the 4th. Hurricanes pull it out in the 4th.
CANES 36
HITMEN 28

Re: WEEK 4

I agree with all your picks but the last one. Not so sure about the scores but we will see on Saturday

those are some good picks and i def. feel the same about all of your picks but one..the cutters are a good team and i look to see them bounce back after that good game aginst my choice of the number 3 defence in the league, the madison county pirates.

Yeah have to agree with the fan on this, NO WAY!!! do the Wildcats beat the Cutters not even at home.

are you all on crack? the cutters are done. they cant play on the road anymore.

Dont you listen to Whitney Houston? Crack is wack!

Hendricks

One thing is for sure. This is a very important must win week for some of the teams.

conclusion 2
are you all on crack? the cutters are done. they cant play on the road anymore.

You'll have to think that over afeter they beat the wildcats tomorrow night it won't even be close

thats what everyone said about the cutter vs pirate game.