supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEEK 2 CRFL

KNIGHTS @ FORCE

Well anytime you lose 72-0 the only place you can go is up. The knights are in the right league. The will struggle in some games and be right in the mix of others. With not a ton of talent but enough to keep the team going and to build on for next year look for them to only get better as the season goes on. The Force have been around a few years and look to use that to get a edge in this one. A sloppy game but someone has to win.
FORCE 25
KNIGHTS 16

Renegades @ Riaders
The raiders also made the right move by jumping to the CRFL. Low numbers and talent will show vs the Renegades. The Gades had one hell of a preseason to get them ready and it paid off in week 1. Look for the same results in week 2.
Gades 28
Raiders 0

GAME OF THE WEEK
Blitz @ Patriot
Both of these teams should be in the IFL. These two teams will be battling for the title this year. The pats have the carzy D that will dominate any game and the Blitz have the size and power in the running game. Look for a low scoring game like always between these two.
Pats 16
Blitz 14

Re: WEEK 2 CRFL

I like your other picks but I don't think the Raiders will get shut out. They do have some talent on there and I think enough talent not to get shut out. They have more talent than the Force does I think. I still see the Renegades pulling it out...just don't think they will win by a landslide. Just saying. Keep up your good work though SR, I love reading your predictions whether its for CRFL or IFL. I guess I should say MFL only because I think this is your first for the CRFL?

Re: WEEK 2 CRFL

I believe the Raiders will give the Gades all they want in this game.I know the Raiders and Blitz only played for about 12 mins but from what i heard the Raiders were starting to move the ball well on the Blitz def and the Raiders def had just forced 2 consecutive 3 and outs. So i would say sounds to me if the Blitz are suppose to be fairly good maybe the Raiders are gonna be ok!