supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who are your top 2 teams in each division ? and what seperates them from the rest of the league ?

it's ok to cheer for your own team but let's be honest people

Re: who are your top 2 teams in each division ? and what seperates them from the rest of the league

in the north its pretty obvious, wolfpack #1 and blaze # 2. in the south the generals have to be the runaway at # 1 but # is def up for grabs, force outlaws pirates and cutters are all beating eachother. and wildcats have only played one team in the south so its unfair to even count them out. i think most would agree that the outlawz are #2 and pirates right there behind them at #3. that 4th spot in the south for playoffs is gonna be a dog fight. i think the wildcats come out on top.

Re: who are your top 2 teams in each division ? and what seperates them from the rest of the league

Everyone needs to stop thinking the Cutters are done I say they whip the Cats and then get ready for the Generals I think they will shut out the Wildcats tomorrow night and start their comeback

@ the best ! thats good stuff i agree 100%

thats funny, i have played the wildcats and dont think they will loose another game during regular season.

cutters better bring everything they got cause this is a must win. cause thev 0 chance to beat the generals. ive played vs both teams and cutters will get killed. if they loose this week, playoffs are done.

The North
#2 - Wolfpack
It all starts with Coaching and Oline. The pack are the best coached team in the North. Even with injuries he will keep his team winning. Knowing his players and keeping them focused for the second half of the season will be easy for him. The oline is big,mean and nasty. They love to run block. They are built to run block. Oh and by the way they are really good at run blocking. They have a good big go to WR in #80 fears. This is by far the best season for him. Big power backs with good vision help to keep drives alive for them. On defense they have the best DE combo in the league with price and shrock. If they have a weakness is is their secondary. They round out their team with either the top kicker or a close 1A.
I know they beat the blaze and they are undfeated but Injuries and overall talent put them at #2.

Blaze
Solid Oline- that gives their QB time to throw. Several fast and shiffty backs that can break small wholes in to big TD runs. 1A for best Defense in the league.Their safties are beast. Come across the middle and your done for. LB's flow well and fill running lanes very fast. Weakness is at conerback.
Overall the most talented team in the North and my pick to rep the North in the ship.

South
Pirates
Add a QB and their team changes. He is a championship QB who gets the job done. Tons of talent on both sides of the ball. The best running game in the league with stacker and isom and woodall. No real FB to lead block but they still get the job done. WR's are a weakness too. The D is fast and mean. A solid LB core with #53 leadering the way. solid saftey play makes it hard to pass on them. One of the best DE's in the league will give every team they play fits. Weakness is special teams as well.

#1 Generals
#1 D in the league. even with missing players and injuries the next man up still gets the job done. Their Dline is massive and fast. The #2 best DE combo in the league with #61 and #96. They have better talent on their bench than most teams have starting. last year their D broke the record for least points scored and they have 6 new starters. This might be the best D that I have ever seen on one team. Weaknees on D none!
on the flip side of the ball they have a better than average oline. Fast and powerful Backs. Their TE's are all like 6'4 or 6'5 big and fast. Most teams struggle to find one they have FOUR and all could start. WR's tall fast and dangerous. Oh and Hibbeln is the QB, he is OK i guess.
Weakness is their special teams. But I have been told that they have fixed that.

North
#3 mustangs
#4 Hitmen
#5 Hurricanes
#6 Panthers
#7 Shamrock

South
#3 outlawz
#4 wildcats
#5 Force
#6 cutters

Sports Reporter (SR)
The North
#2 - Wolfpack
It all starts with Coaching and Oline. The pack are the best coached team in the North. Even with injuries he will keep his team winning. Knowing his players and keeping them focused for the second half of the season will be easy for him. The oline is big,mean and nasty. They love to run block. They are built to run block. Oh and by the way they are really good at run blocking. They have a good big go to WR in #80 fears. This is by far the best season for him. Big power backs with good vision help to keep drives alive for them. On defense they have the best DE combo in the league with price and shrock. If they have a weakness is is their secondary. They round out their team with either the top kicker or a close 1A.
I know they beat the blaze and they are undfeated but Injuries and overall talent put them at #2.

Blaze
Solid Oline- that gives their QB time to throw. Several fast and shiffty backs that can break small wholes in to big TD runs. 1A for best Defense in the league.Their safties are beast. Come across the middle and your done for. LB's flow well and fill running lanes very fast. Weakness is at conerback.
Overall the most talented team in the North and my pick to rep the North in the ship.

South
Pirates
Add a QB and their team changes. He is a championship QB who gets the job done. Tons of talent on both sides of the ball. The best running game in the league with stacker and isom and woodall. No real FB to lead block but they still get the job done. WR's are a weakness too. The D is fast and mean. A solid LB core with #53 leadering the way. solid saftey play makes it hard to pass on them. One of the best DE's in the league will give every team they play fits. Weakness is special teams as well.

#1 Generals
#1 D in the league. even with missing players and injuries the next man up still gets the job done. Their Dline is massive and fast. The #2 best DE combo in the league with #61 and #96. They have better talent on their bench than most teams have starting. last year their D broke the record for least points scored and they have 6 new starters. This might be the best D that I have ever seen on one team. Weaknees on D none!
on the flip side of the ball they have a better than average oline. Fast and powerful Backs. Their TE's are all like 6'4 or 6'5 big and fast. Most teams struggle to find one they have FOUR and all could start. WR's tall fast and dangerous. Oh and Hibbeln is the QB, he is OK i guess.
Weakness is their special teams. But I have been told that they have fixed that.

North
#3 mustangs
#4 Hitmen
#5 Hurricanes
#6 Panthers
#7 Shamrock

South
#3 outlawz
#4 wildcats
#5 Force
#6 cutters

Every week you cut on the special teams of the Generals I can't understand that but thats ok just keep on doubting and we will keep on proving you wrong.
While we are on it tell me one special team in the league that has a better average on opponents starting their drives after kick offs, tell me one special team that is as dangerous with onside kicks,
(maybe the Wolfpack but that is a Clawson kicking there)tell me one special team that has returned more punts and kick offs for touchdowns, and Jeremy
(not jeremie) is the QB and you say that he is ok I guess, well I guess that he needs to have a perfect game each week to get some respect.
I'm, sure the coaching staff of the Generals is pleased with what they have to work with, this team is a class act from top to bottom and everyone works very hard to represent the Generals well each week. I guess they just will never measure up to some teams on here but hey they are a great group of men and I wish them well the remaining games of this season go get'em Generals and show them what you are made of.

becasue sports re[porter is someone from the generals who was a bronco and a dragon an now a general that is why they constatly lower the scores and pick the genereals to loose every week and if you look at the ifl news article its coach himself that keeps hounding at specials teams and why the hell would the cutters be ranks last place they are much better than that unless there was beef with them like there has been between the cutters and generals the last two years. so thtat is why they keep hounding you generals player becasue its someone in your orginication that is playing mental games with everyone

I have picked the Generals to lose once to a team that beat the cutters and lost to the pirates in a close game. I do not dislike the cutters. As a matter of fact Im a cutters fan. I am not a General at all. Did you ever think that i got my special teams info from the article and thats why I said it because their coach said it? Good luck to all and have a great season.
Oh and the cutters are ranked last becuase Im a cutter and im trying to play mind games with them. Im hoping it works and we win every game from here on out.

4 real
becasue sports re[porter is someone from the generals who was a bronco and a dragon an now a general that is why they constatly lower the scores and pick the genereals to loose every week and if you look at the ifl news article its coach himself that keeps hounding at specials teams and why the hell would the cutters be ranks last place they are much better than that unless there was beef with them like there has been between the cutters and generals the last two years. so thtat is why they keep hounding you generals player becasue its someone in your orginication that is playing mental games with everyone

So it is someone from the Generals well I'm sure whoever it is the Generals would love for them to keep the words coming.
You said that in the IFL news story it was Coach that was on the special teams well here is what was actually said and printed in the story
"Josh Terhune, head coach of the Generals, was content with the play of his team. “We won 35-0 but left too many points off the board. Defensively, we only gave up 3 or 4 first downs. Our special teams really picked it up a lot, and I am very proud of them. We can play better though, and we will.” Terhune added."
Our special teams really picked it up alot and he is very proud of them, now to me that sounds like a coach complimenting special teams, another point is the QB's name is mis-spelled it is Jeremy there is no ie in it. Maybe that is a joke as well good reporting doesn't require jokes to be embedded in stories.
As for the Cutters being ranked in last place lets look at that they are 1-2 and got that lone win at home after a goal line stand by the Outlawz was made useless by a penalty flag.
As for the beef,
that may well be but then who is the blame for that and yes it will be one hell of a game in two weeks nobody on either team wants to lose this game yes there is
BAD BLOOD
between these two teams and nobody on either staff wants to see the other walk off a winner, and that game doesn't need any dramatic build up on here it will be a war, right now this is by far the biggest rivalry in semi-pro football. Yes you are right nobody is perfect and any team could beat any team on any given Saturday, as we all saw last year, nobody as ever as good as they think they are the secret is to work hard each and every practice that you have and improve your skills both as an individual and a team each week.
Respect each other and respect each others opinion.
Remember this board is a fun place to hang and talk smack but this board has never scored a touchdown nor kick a field goal never in fact has ever been responsible for a single point being scored. So talk the smack guys but keep it clean and respectful and let your play on the field be what you are remembered for.
So lets get the facts right and lets not add to the story just to create drama. Do a good job and be fair and you will have a site that will grow. Everyone on this site both readers and those posting have opinions and you will have to learn to take criticsim from someone who may have a different opinion than yours.
Some people may get carried away in a post but being a professional reporter you should try and refrain from calling people a dumbass that is un-called for.
This site can get very juicy at times and it can be rather mundane at times but all in all it is a fun site and the differences between teams and supporters is to me what makes this a site that is enjoyable and fun to read. So lets let everyone have their opinion and lets not attack each other over them...

And to "why is it" Your a dumbass. It was a joke about your QB. You guys are good but every team can be beat and has a weakness. Your not as good as you think you are. Good luck today.