supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shut the F@#% up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will start off and say that my name is Nick and i play for the wanee hurricanes. i love the game of football and i never thought i would ever get to strap on pads again. i thank Steve Rulli and Big John for that.

that being said. i have never heard so much trash talking. we are out there to play a game we all obviously love and to put on a show for FAMILIES!!!!! there are little kids and women everywhere. some of this stuff is totally uncalled for. there are no "gangsters" on a football field. shut up and play. have fun. i'm not talking about any specific team and i am not saying that the hurricanes are completely without guilt, i'm just saying lets have some class. i hope i'm not the only one and if i somehow offended anyone i'm sorry. good luck to everyone and play like you did when you were 8 and it was fun! god bless

Re: shut the F@#% up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right. We even had one of my own kc mustangs player grab one of the pirates last nite who didnt have a helmet on and took a swing at him. It was rediculous.

i look forward to seeing the mustangs in a couple weeks. i understand what you mean. not to break away from the convo but i can express how proud i am of our own #10 when he was brought up in the running conversation for best wide out and he was totally humble. a kid with that much talent being gracious seems to be very rare. in the words of will farrel..... keep it classy san diego! haha

embarassed mustang you dont have to tell me who you are now but i would like to know who you are at practice. ill admit i was in the middle of the scuffle at the end of the game. cause there was one pirate and two mustangs at the botton of the pile and i was trying to help them ALL up pirates and mustangs. a pirate guy shoved me and hit me then i retaliated by pushing him back. i didnt swing or saw who did. but i do appologize to every one for being in the fight that caused the game to be called.