supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO REFS.....( JJ)

THATS A DAMN SHAME JJ UR MY TEAMMATE AND THATS ALL U GOT TO SAY IS ABOUT ME RUNNIN ON THE FIELD WHEN CLEARLY IT WAS ALL OF US,BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN,NO REF HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME A NIG*ER AND THA BAD PART ABOUT THAT PLAYERS FROM BOTH TEAMS HEARD IT......AND APOLOGIZED FOR THE REFS ACTION.......BUT WHO WOULDNT GET MAD AFTER A CALL LIKE THAT......A FUMBLE THEY DIDNT GIVE TO USE........NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM WAS IT THE MUSTANGS FAULT AT ALL.....TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR,MUSTANGS YOU ARE A GOOD TEAM UR QB AND OLINE IS GOOD.....BUT IM SURE U CAN AGREE ITS HARD TO PLAY A TEAM AND THE REFS.........THAT REFS THAT CALLED ME A N** ER WAS SOME FU**ED UP SH*T, COME ON A FU**IN REF....THATS WHY I REMEBER HIS REF SHIRT NUMBER 188.......I DNT EVEN KNOW WAT THE F* TO SAY

Re: IT ALL COMES DOWN TO REFS.....( JJ)

I just got on here and started reading what is being posted. I called Sid (GM) and talked with him about it. We are asking that all Mustang players, if you were close enough to this situation and heard anything like these comments come from anyone, referee, Mustang player, or Pirate to please contact Shaun Craft or Sid and discuss it with them. Not here. This is a great sounding board but NOTHING will be done off of accusations posted here. This forum is one sided. We need facts.

if u would please,give me a contact number to whom i need to contact thanks

Deshawn you should already know JJ is racist in his actions and comments ( example ) post from facebook about Black Expo shooting

XXXXXXXX Watching the 11 o'clock news and the coverage of the "fun" stuff happening in downtown Indianapolis tonight, I can only ask the following question: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?
July 17 at 11:31pm ·
John Jackson I just lock the doors and say in this week.
July 18 at 1:02am

Now if thats not racist then I have no clue

And this is your trusty Leader of the Pirates team

Well let me see if I can kill this thread as well.

DeShaun, where this issue is at in this moment is due to your actions. I certainluy understand that you are upset and why. HOWEVER… this IS NOT the forum for such a discussion. One thing I know for certain… this issue WILL NOT BE RESOLVED on this message board!

As I have suggested within another thread, the first place you should have began this is with your Head Coach. The other thing I want to point out is that in my opinion, this is another reason that players need to be totally involved in team activities. In this case, you would have at least partially known where to go to get this issue resolved. Unfortunately, there are too many players that take total team activities for granted UNTIL they have a problem.

As you are a parent now, I would submit that you can not wait until one of your kids has an issue at school with a teacher before you make it a point to establish a rapport with that same teacher.

Finally… you folks that excel in anonymously coming into a room to hose everyone’s drawers down with gasoline, then strike a match and take off running need to quit!

DeHill