supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SUPAFAN

I APOLOGIZE IF MY POST HAS BEEN OUT OF LINE,BUT I THINK THA PUBLIC NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT THESE REFS SAID TO ME...I KNOW THIS IS LIFE AND THIS IS FOOTBALL,BUT A PLAYER SHOULDNT HAVE TO FEEL LIKE HE IS COMIN INTO A GAME AGAINST A RACIST REFS...WHAT THIS REF SAID WAS WRONG AND IM STILL UPSET ABOUT IT...SO I HOPE U CAN ACCEPT MY APOLOGY

Re: SUPAFAN

I feel that you have every right to be upset. I heared what the ref said, and the league needs to take care of this issue. This is the same ref that allowed me to be clipped twice in front of him and his response was: "I didn't see it, I was looking at the play." He was laughing while he said it. The WR that I was covering and I just looked at eachother like WOW are you serious?

Re: SUPAFAN

DeShaun-

First- thanks for clarifying the issue. Second you have EVERY RIGHT to raise this issue and this forum is an ideal place to do it. Your original post did not make clear what was going on or why that very loaded word was being thrown around. Now it us much clearer to those of us that were not there.

Finally, I think the league has to take this kind of thing very seriously. There is absolutely no room for that kind of thing from officials- or from anyone else associated with any team or league. I know that the majority of officials take what they do very seriously and never would use that kind of language- which is all the more reason that this kind of thing cannot be tolerated. As has been said above and elsewhere- cool heads to need to prevail and address this issue directly.