supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dholder 15

I do not make it a practice to reply on this board or do I like our guys making us look bad by getting on here and saying things. My reason for getting on here now is, to stand up for an individual that is being made to look bad for someone elses dumb decision. I was not at your game but I can say I have known this man since he was a child. As a matter of fact since I could not get him in to coaching I steered him towards wearing strips. He does Football, Wrestling,and Baseball so he is very well known. If any or you have ever been to a wrestling meet or tournament the atmosphere is much more intense than any football game I have been around. And I have been doing this for 25 years.
This official has moved up the ranks in the State Tournament Series at every level he has been involved in. This would not happen if skin color meant anything to him.

I have talked with him and he is very upset that you would accuse him of making this statement. I will promise every team in the IFL if you have this official HE IS NOT A RACIST.

We all need to remember " What you say today will judge your character tomorrow"

Tom Marsh
Noble County Wolfpack

Re: Dholder 15

WELL MR.TOM....... THE PART THAT U SAID U WASNT AT THE GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT AT THAT...I DONT MAKE ACCUSATIONS LIKE THAT FOR NO REASON,BUT WHEN YOU WERE NOT THERE TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN...THERE IS NO NEED TO TAKE UP FOR ANYONE.... AND WEARIN THOSE STRIPES ARE THA PROBLEM......... AND IF I MAY ASK.... SIR HOW DO U KNO WHAT REF I AM TALKIN ABOUT?

With everything you have said so far about last night, you forgot you put his number on your first post. And since I am a coach I have the names and numbers of them.

DeShaun…

Dude… you’re killin’ me here! I saw this one last post that I had not attempted to kill and I thought nah. But NO! You just had to respond.

Look man, I get it, you are a “grown-a--- man”. However, take it from me and trust me, YOU ARE NOT furthering your agenda on here! A wise man once said that when you find yourself in a hole with a shovel… quit digging!

IF… you have finally tried to take this through the correct channels, you need to LET THIS GO! At this point this is only becoming as episode of “Who shot John” as my maternal grandfather would have said. It will take time for this to be sorted out. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT!

Meanwhile, it is Sunday and you have some beautiful children that might like some of your time and summer is getting short. AND before I get in trouble… “Momma” might like some of your time as well.

Tom Marsh
With everything you have said so far about last night, you forgot you put his number on your first post. And since I am a coach I have the names and numbers of them.

NO I DIDNT FORGET THAT I PUT HIS NUMBER ON THE POST,BUT I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE THAT U KNOW I PUT HIS NUMBER,POINT BEING IS WHY WOULD I CARE TO REMEMBER THE NUMBER ON A REFS SHIRT IF HE DID NOTHIN WRONG

Are you done? Or do you just HAVE TO HAVE the last word???

Frankly, you are now only providing me with verification for the Final Reason that I would not return to coach!

That would be that players make promises that they have changed their behavior and they are going to do this or that but when it comes down to it (as I have said many times on here)...

Their word...

"AIN'T WORTH THE SWEAT ON A BEARS..."