supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO DO I CALL

WILL SOMEONE JUST TELL ME WHO DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM THAT I AM HAVIN.......IM SURE EVERYONE IS GETTIN TIRED OF HEARIN ME TALK BOUT IT ON HERE,AND I AM ALSO,BUT IF I HAVE NUMBER OR EMAIL OF THE RIGHT PERSON TO GET OF AHOLD OF.....I WAS ATLEAST HOPIN THE RIGHT PERSON WOULD READ MY POST..........

Re: WHO DO I CALL

first of all how about you go out in the streets, find a quarter and call a random number that comes to your mind. that is who u need to get in contact with. and yes everyone, and i mean EVERYONE is getting sick and tired of listening to you bitch and moan like a 5th grade school girl. your worse than a 5th grade school girl actually. on a serious note here is the email u need to get ahold of.. its a company called cry baby issues inc. and they can be reached at

ubigbaby@cbii.com

if you havent got the point to keep ur loud ass mouth off of this message board to ruin other peoples repuatuons u may want to learn real quick cuz i can gurantee every single time u cry and whine about something people arent gonna give a shit.

to everyone else other than Dholder15mcpirates(imacrybaby),

i apologize for my use of words but i get tired of reading about people complaining about things week in and week out. its worse when someone tries to ruin the reputation of anothers.

IM NOT ABOUT TO ARGUE WIT SOMEONE WHO IS SCARE TO PUT THERE REAL NAME......... BUT THEN AGAIN,,,,,,,,,IF U REALLY WANNA GET DOWN....ITS NOTHIN.....BUT B4 U DO MAKE SURE U ASK ABOUT ME FIRST HOMIE........

THE CALL AHHAHAHAH....

now u see why ppl dont do shit the right way...........

there is no need to ask about u homo.. i mean homie.. lol ur a scrub... and trust me i cant wait to knock u on ur ass when we play u guys. to be honest i feel bad for the pirates. a good orginaztion who has to deal with you. btw id rather go and be anonymous than try and ruin someones future..

hahahhahhaha.....knock me on my ass.........u talkin crazy now.......u must me on them refs side if u know wat i mean bruh......who calls someone a homo in a real argument,,,but one thing i can say i can almost bet that wat u say on hear would never come out ya mouth in my face homie......

Whats the point of making post after post and new topics about the situation.Take your complaint to your head coach.Have your coach bring it up at a league meeting.

Its your word vs the ref have your coach defend you to make sure it doesnt happen again.Acting this way on a message board is pointless.It happened its something that will be discussed I am sure and they will move on from it beating a dead horse with endless topics makes no sense.