supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8-7-10

Indiana Patriot @ Indy Renegades

The Renegades can't seem to find out just what kind of team they are. With players moving all around and playing both ways at times it's hard for this team to settle down and just play football. There has been talk that they have picked up some unhappy stampede players and a few other drifters. One week of practice with a few new players will not be enough to stop the Indiana Patriot in this one. Way to many blitz schemes for them to handle.

Pats 33
Renegades 8

Raiders @ Force
The Force are the unwanted and no so talented players that did not get much playing time and it is showing why. With lack of Coaching and any true leadership look for the Force to get handled easy in every game. The Raiders have proven a lot of people my self too, that they can ball. Back to back wins for the Raiders.

Raiders 39
Force 12

Blitz @ Knights
Sometime back the Knights was thought to be going to the IFL. WOW thank god that did not happen. Lack of offensive scheme will keep this team at three and outs all day long with the Blitz. Look for the Blitz to bounce back rather easy form the Pats game.

Blitz 56
Knights 0

Chi-town Mustangs @ Indianapolis Stampede
3-1 and looking strong. No one seen this coming from the stampede. With players leaving due to lack of leadership and coaching issues one had to wonder if the team would just fold all together. They held strong and are playing together and not caring about the outsiders. This week will be a evenly matched game for the Stampede. The mustangs are average at best on both sides of the ball but are prone to give up the big play. Look for the stampede to keep it going with a big win this weekend.

Stampede 35
Mustangs 12

Nashville Storm @ Indianapolis Tornadoes
The Tornadoes Have the one of the best D's in the Nation but they are playing the best TEAM in the country! The tornadoes will do their best to let their play makers Mo & GA make plays but at the end of the game their offense will be the one to let the team down in this one.

Storm 28
Tornadoes 24

Bearcats @ Saints
The first game was a good battle of will between these two teams. Now that they have played each other and have a good feel for one another I see the Bearcats coaching to do a better job with film and get the win.

Bearcats 26
Saints 22

Outlawz @ Wolfpack
Outside of #51 not to many people talk about the outlawz. I think thats a good thing. They have been winning and people keep srugging their shoulders like no big deal but 3-1 in the south is a big deal. One can even say 4-0 is what they should be. The pack are 4-0 and seem to be getting back to good health. This will be a hard hitting game that one football would not want to miss. Look for the Defense to control this game on both sides.

Outlawz 14
Wolfpack 13

Mustangs @ Hitmen
The hitmen showed they are for real. That game could have went either way. The Mustangs got away with a win in a game they should have won by 30. This team is lacking that "IT" factor but when they find it they will be a force! If they start off slow the Hitmen will take it to them!
I see the Mustangs clicking early in this one and pulling it off late.

Mustangs 37
Hitmen 28

Hurricanes @ Blaze
The canes will make the playoffs but they will find out in this game that the Blaze is the best team in the IFL

Blaze 42
Canes 21

Re: 8-7-10

Why only 3 games from the I.F.L.? What about the Panthers/Shamrock, Wildcats/Force and Generals/Pirates games?

THE OUTLAWZ NOT DONE CHIT BUT WIN @ HOME W. HOME REFS & L TO SORRY ASS CUTTERS - THEY GET KILLED BY PACK

WOW looks like we need to strap up boys lets get some........

"they will find out in this game that the Blaze is the best team in the IFL"

This cat needs a reality check.

LMAO!!!

Calling the Force players "not wanted and not talented" is offensive. Supafan seems to be able to make picks on games with teams that aren't doing well without insulting anyone. Maybe you should leave the picks up to him.

GET EM' BILL!

SPORTS REPORTER... EMAIL ME I THINK IVE SOLVED THE MYSTERY...

I BELIEVE YOU ARE DR.PHIL!

Kurt, you crack me up. lol

Loooooooooooooollllll lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Kurt.... Be honest brother,,, You NEED Dr.Phil. Good to see your still checking up on those still making like Farve.

Also a well wish to a true friend of us all. 19 from the Pack was supposed to have his knee fixed today. Good Luck and God bless Gross!!!

I really don't care about the Sports Reporter. He might get a game or two right every week, and make friends along the way, but he's harmless. Matter of fact I hope he visits some time. The booth is always open at the Mustang games. (I need to get that damn lock fixed).

Safe travels everyone. It looks like a great weekend.

Re: 8-7-10 hey mr HAHA

FILM DONT LIE HOME OR AWAY ! STOP CRYING AND WATCH FILM OF GAMES IN QUESTION!

Oh - youre a big man cause you can post in all caps. Coach Boxer - you are a chode! If you dont know what that is, go ask your father - its that place of his he makes you visit every night. You guys are bums and will be lucky to win one game in the playoffs - Chode Licker.

Your a big man too hiding behind a screen name. . I don't know whats up with all these people hating on us. We don't get on here running our mouths like some other people. Were bums??? No matter how many games we win this season I know everyone apart of the Outlawz will be proud of our team. We are a family and we don't get down on each other and start finger pointing when we make mistakes. We are a way better team this year then last year. Not just talking about talent either. We matured as a team so much from last year. We are far from bums if you ask me...

Guys he is not even worth responding too. There are people that respect the game and players and then there is him. Good luck to all teams this weekend and hope everyone has safe travels. Wolfpack looks like you guys are on the up and up with alot of teams not respecting you but we sure do. It will be another fun game to coach ( hopefully I can make it, the wife is due for my first girl on monday and a two hour trip is risky.) Anyways play hard, play clean, and win or lose do it with class.

Thank you coach Liles.. couldnt have said it any better! Lets make it a good one and have safe travel!

Petre OUT

Coach Liles (Outlawz)
Guys he is not even worth responding too. There are people that respect the game and players and then there is him. Good luck to all teams this weekend and hope everyone has safe travels. Wolfpack looks like you guys are on the up and up with alot of teams not respecting you but we sure do. It will be another fun game to coach ( hopefully I can make it, the wife is due for my first girl on monday and a two hour trip is risky.) Anyways play hard, play clean, and win or lose do it with class.

Your right sorry for responding.

Hey you are on drugs my man no way no how do the Blaze score 42. 28-14 the Canes derail your dreams my man..... pick another michigan team to beat an indiana team brother. Good luck to all and lets get some....