supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Words decribing the N.C. Wolpack from the Outlawz

CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Two Words decribing the N.C. Wolpack from the Outlawz

thanks coach. i am sure a few more guys on the team will respond, but i speak for all of us in saying thank you. your team was a class act as well. great game and good luck the rest of the season!

Wolfpack
Marsh #9

I agree that the feeling is mutual about respect. You guys are a great addition to the IFL and look to have more great games with you guys! Good luck the rest of the season!

Petre OUT!

I will also agree but only to add Noble County is no joke. Great players, great coaching and great fans. Starting the fourth quarter at 7 to 6 they pounded us like the team they are and we couldnt recover. I took the risk of traveling two hours away from my wife who was due on monday with our baby girl and it paid off. Got back to Lima with her contractions only 10 min apart and had a baby girl at 3:30 in the morning. Life is good right now. It was one great night. Thanks again to the wolfpack coaches,players and staff. Now some much needed sleep...

Congrats on the new baby girl. I hope mother and baby are doing well.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Enjoy the sleep while you are in the hospital and can get it cause it all stops once you get home. Congrats though that is truly awesome. God bless you and your family.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

Thanks Coach Liles and congrats on the new addition to the family. I'm glad to hear you made it back right on time to be with your wife and coaching her through having a baby girl... I must say you have a good group of guys and staff that just play football snap to whistle. Two Words describing the Outlawz
<<>>
SayMyName3Time
I run with wolvess aaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooohhh
jfears WR #80
NC Wolfpack

Congratulations to you the Mrs., Coach...from the BC Blaze!

Thanks to everyone. That was one long night. Congrats again Mr.Fears on the marriage. Kurtis nice hearing from you again. I see you guys are playing well up there. Keep up the good work. Also another thanks to the whole wolfpack organization. One of the best run teams I have seen. If you havent played the wolfpack it is a neat experiance with a great fan following. Great place to play. Also loved coaching against Mr. Steele. A special thanks to him as well.